A whimper finally left her lips, her brain registering where her body hurt. She closed her eyes, her head pounding and she lifted her arm to touch her forehead. But stopped, screaming out in pain as she looked at her left arm. The skin split open, her bone sticking out slightly, blood rushing and ruining her coat. The same sick feeling came to her stomach, as she took in a deep breath, only hissing. Broken ribs. Another part of her body detecting pain.

"H-Harry?" Her voice was raw, her eyes stinging and her neck aching as she turned her head. She looked towards him, gaping at his lifeless body. Sirens soon filled her ears, drowning out the ringing in her head. She turned towards the window, seeing flashes of blue and red, people yelling before she realised they were in a ditch. The light of torches made her squint, as rescue teams quickly assessed the situation.

Isabel looked back at Harry, using her right arm to stretch across and shake him. "Harry," she whimpered out again, pain shooting through her body from turning slightly. She stared at his lifeless body, his head craned backwards, the airbag pressed against him like a blanket. Blood was rushed from his head, staining his skin. His legs both pinned, a large gash from glass ripped his collar bone as if he were wearing a red scarf. Another piece of glass sitting on his thigh. 

He wasn't moving.

"Please don't leave me." 

The words left her lips, tears beginning to rush from her eyes as the firemen finally got Harry's door open. She had not been listening to the man talking to her, as she watched them work to set his legs free, yelling for the paramedics. "Ma'am, what's your name."

She finally turned her attention to the fireman, as he placed a neck brace on her. Isabel barely stuttered out her name, as he nodded and spoke to her, while other's tried to get her side open. She watched as paramedics took Harry away, working on him while she sat in the car unable to move. Her brain not registering what happened.

"Don't leave me," she repeated before fainting. 

London. St Mary's Hospital. Present

The doctors soon realised I wasn't going to leave Harry, so they brought my bed into his room. I refused to leave his side. Not even I knew why I was doing this, but I couldn't leave. I didn't want to leave. I needed him. 

The police had interviewed me, asking what happened. I couldn't remember, but I knew one thing for sure. It wan't an accident. The car came out of nowhere, it hit us, then it hit us again. And just as Harry managed to get control, the car came out of nowhere, right behind us with full force and rammed into the back of our vehicle which is when I lost count of where we were.

"I want every paparazzi to be out of this building, away from this hospital! And I want it now!"

I looked up from my seat by Harry, my hand still tangled in his own as Samantha's clicking heels walked in, her voice filled with anger. She was still in perfect condition, her blonde hair in a ponytail, blue shirt with a grey skirt, matching blue heels and a large beige jacket with a grey scarf over her outfit. I noticed the slight dark circles under her eyes, that even her makeup could not cover.

Her mobile was in one hand, a folder under her arm as her other hand carried two coffee cups. She stared at Harry, before turning to me and sitting down. She didn't utter a word, simply handed me a coffee cup, which I took and looked back at her boss. I could see the anger and fear, as if she knew what had happened or who it was. But never spoke a word.

I heard other voices and turned around to spot Jenny who was speaking to the men I knew before. It reminded me of that time when Harry had mentioned to me about them working for him. I remembered it so well, due to the fact that one that's when Samantha revealed herself to me and he was jealous I was wearing a shirt and knickers in front of his workers. But he mentioned the importance of them. 

"Samantha, my assistant Jennifer and those three men are important to my survival."  

His survival.

"You know what happened?" I rarely spoke to Samantha, I could not stand the leggy blonde who abused my trust. But in these last few days she had been somewhat comforting. Like a parent or sibling, she had been here since she heard the news. To the point Sam even came into my room at the hospital to check on me, and made the staff put me in the same room as Harry because I wanted to be close.

"Not exactly, but I have a feeling," she spoke bitterly. Not to me, but about the situation. I didn't say any more, as I knew I would never even find out. She wouldn't tell me, she would never betray Harry like that. And even Harry wouldn't tell me, I've already asked what that meant, the key to his survival and he ignored it. So I just nodded and looked back at Harry, my hand still tangled in his.

They put him in an induced coma, though yesterday evening he had come out of it. Though due to his injuries he was still sleeping, rarely woke up. He would be awake for a few short seconds, and maybe I would feel a hand squeeze but then he would be right back asleep. I was just glad he was alive.

"Don't worry Isabel. We'll find out who did this and they will pay," Samantha spoke, before standing up and looking down at Harry and myself. She looked as if she was going to say something else, though shook her head, her pink manicured hand patting my shoulder and then she left. She was gone as quick as she came. 

I turned back to Harry's figure, tears welling back in my eyes as I stared at him. He looked so peaceful and better than before. They had cleaned up his face, a few stitches across his right temple and under his chin. His right hand was bandaged up, his left legged raised with pins to help the fractured bones, caused by his legs being pinned. He looked so vulnerable.

I sniffled, lying my head down on the bed my right hand stilled locked in his. I kissed it gently, tears splashing onto the bed sheets, not that I cared. I gave him a squeeze, Samantha's words flowing in my head. Whoever they were, they were going to pay. That's what she said and knowing Sam, she meant it. I had never seen such anger in her eyes and venom in her voice. Kissing his head once more, I closed my eyes, finally admitting the feeling I fought so long to keep quiet. 

"I love you."