𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

The knock at her hotel door, dragged Isabel from her thoughts as she grabbed her bag. Her tired eyes was a sore sight for appearances, as Phil stood outside with two coffee's in his hands. His own tired features match hers. The only difference is, that he took advantage of the free bar and suffered with a hang over. Isabel was up all night terrified of her new life prospects. That maybe she was an idiot for agreeing to Harry's terms. That he wouldn't surely juggle the life of an innocent child to get what he wanted? 

Then again, she had seen him do far worse and it would not be a surprise to her if Harry was intending his threats. So after she agreed, she spent the whole night thinking about it. That she had spent so long and hard to try and live away from him, Harry had her under his thumb the whole time. That while she restarted her life in three years, he spent those years making sure she could never leave him. 

"You look like death, here have some coffee to warm yourself up," Phil spoke, as they made their way down the lobby. After Harry danced with Isabel, he spoke to Richard about making a potential investment, and wanted a meeting about it. Isabel told Richard last night that she would stay for the meeting, then return to London. She even thought about leaving, though she knew Harry would find her and ruin a lot of people's lives if she disobeyed their agreement. 

Taking the hot drink she thanked Phil quietly, as they sat in the car waiting for Richard to join them. Her mind wondered to the city and shook her head and the stupid idea she just agreed to. 

"You and Harry Styles looked cute dancing together last night, whatever you said to him must have spiked an interest in the company," Phil spoke wiggling his brows with a grin. Isabel, only smiled to humour him. It was fortunate that he was not aware she was being threatened then and there by Harry. 

"I would say, Harry is thinking about investing up to five million pounds. Not to mention he has already got an office with all expenses paid," Richard spoke, climbing into the car as they drove through the busy streets of London. "Whatever you said Isabel, Mr Styles is going to invest." 

The brunette only smiled at his joy on the matter. Her heart fluttered as Richard got out his phone, texting his wife about the investment that could help their son. Harry was cruel for bringing little Billy into the mix and Isabel was going to reign hellfire on him, that perhaps he would let her go. 

The drive was quiet, as Phil and Richard talked about profit margins, while Isabel just sipped her coffee staring a the river below them while they drove across London Bridge. Her eyes flickering up to the tall skyscrapers before the car eventually came to a halt. 

In all of its glory stood the glass building, with Styles Industries settled across the top. Gulping, Isabel followed Richard out as they stepped into the building. Her eyes looking at the familiar place, and the pristine white and black décor choice he made. 

"Richard Vance to see Harry Styles."

"Yes I have you booked in, take the lift up to the twelfth floor-Isabel?" 

The brunette's eyes snapped up to the receptionist, with a small smile. Behind the marble counter sat Ella Daniels, someone that Isabel became very close too. They were good friends and often spent their time going out. Ella was a sweet girl, and perhaps the only friend Isabel held in London-besides Robyn but she now lives in Australia.

"Hello Ella," Isabel spoke as the red haired grinned. 

"Its good to see you, I'm assuming you know the way to Mr Styles office still?" The younger woman asked, as Isabel sighed with a small nod. Unfortunately she still remembered her way, she remembered everything about this building.