Chapter 28

A couple of days has passed and we finished most of the moving process. As I said Alex took up most of the closet space, so I decided I'm just gonna stay in my room and not move. It's not bad, I am still in the same house.

 It's the afternoon and I'm scrolling through Twitter, liking and retweeting. I follow some fans and my screen flips showing my own face. FaceTime call from Vi.  I answer and see her cuddled up with London and Paris. "Hey bitch, Hi London and P," "hey hoe, I was bored-" she got cut off by Alex who walked in my room and jumped on top of me and cuddled. I say "Well hello to you," Alissa speaks, "Okay back to what I was saying before some RETARD interrupted! I'm just cuddled up with my dogs bored as fuck," "I'm cuddled up with my dog too!" And flip the camera to Alex, Alex looks up like what the fuck, as me and Alissa start laughing. "Okay, I see how it is," Alex says. He tries getting up but I clung on to him like a sloth. My legs wrapped around his waist and arms around his neck. I had the camera flipped back to me and Alissa could see there was no chance of him getting me off. Suddenly he backs up and runs to the bed, and jumps so he lands on top of me. "ALEX WHAT THE FUCK," I say laughing. "You called me your dog GET OFF ME!" he jokes. "I'm not letting go," Then I hear from the phone someone say "Alissa, are you okay?" I look at the phone and Alissa is dying. She was laughing so hard, she said "RICKY YOU MISSED IT OMG THESE TWO," He pops on the screen and watches along. Alex gets up and I'm still holding on. Alissa yells "YO US FOUR SHOULD GO OUT TO DO SOMETHING LIKE ANOTHER DOUBLE DATE!" "Let's go out to an arcade or WE SHOULD GO TO TARGET AND BUY NERF GUNS AND HAVE A NERF WAR!" The guns Alex has are back in Calabasas, Ricky says "Nerf war then we'll go out somewhere, we'll think about it laighter, SEE YOU GUYS IN 10!" "BET" Me and Alex say. I let go of Alex and push him off me. He just lands on top of me again. "Alex get off me I need to go change," I was wearing an oversized shirt, "You could go like that, I don't mind," He says, "Okay, not my fault if a bunch of guys stare-" "GO!" He yells. I laugh and went into my lost and threw on a pair of leggings and tied the shirt so it wasn't as long. I walked out and we head down hand in hand. We walk out and wait for the other couple to arrive.

 We see them and decide to go to Alex's range. Alex tosses his keys to me saying " I'm not driving, I'm feeling lazy. And-" "SHOTGUN!!!" Alissa screams "FUCK I WAS GONNA CALL IT!" Alex yells. I laugh and hop in the driver's spot, Alissa hops in the passenger's seat and the boys in the back. Banks yells "DO NOT GIVE ALISSA THE FUCKING AUX!" "WHY" "BECAUSE NO" I pass the AUX to the back ( I got a long ass wire) and let the boys control the music. I tell Alissa to turn on my camera and do anything for an intro and explains whats happening.

After blasting a couple bangers, yelling the lyrics and getting all kinds of looks from people, we have arrived at the famous Target. We walk in and get a cart. Alex hops in the cart as I push him in it. Alex had my camera and recorded as I run down the aisle I let go of the cart and it turns toward the shelves, "JAZZ!" I hear Alex yell and I turn around and run and grab the cart before it crashed, "Haha we aren't trying to get kicked out today, even though Banks is supposed to be banned here," We speed down to the aisle with the guns and I yell "CHOSE YOUR WEAPON!" It was couple vs couple, we got our guns and paid.

We got back to the OG Clout house and decided to make Capture the Flag style. We used beer cans as flags. If your shot you have to go to the room assign on your side, count to 10, then your back in the game. We set up go pros on us for footage.  LET THE WAR BEGIN!

A/N : HOYA WHATS UP GUYS! Hope your day is going amazing and um yeah, SMILE :)