Chapter 9

We reached the hospital and got checked up. They said Alissa is thankfully okay. She's lucky she didn't get hit again on the bump because it could have made the bump worse. I'm fine, just cuts and the purple bruise will heal away.

We got home and went inside and Alissa hugs me super tight as I hug her back. "What did I ever do to deserve a friend like you, I fucking love you so much," I could tell she had tears in her eyes. "Aw baby, I love you so much too. I always got your back." Ricky takes a picture of us and yells "GROUP HUGS" And everyone joins the hug. The boys that came from LA stayed the night over as I went up to my room. Ricky said he's gonna make a video to address this and get the security camera footage. I wanted to go to Alex but I was hurt. He said I am like his last girlfriend. Which hell no. I get to my room and changed into comfy pj's and I get a text from Nordan. (N - Nordan /  J - Jazz)

N - Hey, how you feeling?

J - my face hurts

N - haha it's gonna but you put up a fight

J - eh I had to protect Vi 

N - ofc so I'll talk to you tomorrow about Alex, you need to rest

J - Alright good night brother ily

N - ly2 sis

I was going to sleep but I ran to Ricky's room. "RICKY I FORGOT TO TELL YOU THAT THOSE THREE PEOPLE LOOKED LIKE FUCKING SNAKE PAUL, HIS SNAKE GIRLFRIEND AND TESSA!" "WHAT THE FUCK!?!" "MAKE SURE TO GET THE SECURITY FOOTAGE TOMORROW!" I went back to my room and slept.

A/N: SHORT DOUBLE UPDATE BECAUSE WHY NOT HAVE GREAT DAY