Chapter 7

The next morning I wake up and look around to find myself in my room. I fell asleep downstairs someone must have picked me up and brought me to my room. I get out of bed, brush and all that morning stuff and head down for breakfast. I look at the time. 11:34 am. I see Alissa come down after 10 minutes so I made her a plate of food too. Eggs, bacon and toast. "How you liking LA King?" "It's amazing even though I came here before. Except for the 22 drive that was a pain in the ass haha" "I'm so calling it your gonna date Alex. I already ship it oh my god" I just laughed and shook my head at her "I'm going to rodeo later with him." "OOHH A DATE" "Holy shit calm your ass down Violet," I finished eating so I washed my plate and went to my room.

I see a Alex spread out on my bed (laying in bed like a star position basically). I jump on top of him. "Hello Alex" "Good morning ugly ass" "HEY!" I punch his arm and he laughs. He pushes me off his back and sits straight up. "I'm kidding your amazing" "Of course I am," I joked and flipped my hair. "Haha then I'm amazing too. I'm your best friend" "OH HELL NO ALEX SHE'S MY BEST FRIEND!" Alissa yells walking in scaring the shit out of me "At least I don't scare her like that," She smacks his arm. "Haha guys anyways what's up Alissa," "I came to say me and Ricky are going out later and we're hitting up a club tonight for a party," "I need a fake ID then." "Already got you one. Tonight you gotta look like a boss ass bitch!" "Eh, maybe" "don't Canadian eh me or imma come to do everything for you," "Alright I'll try." She leaves the room and Alex looks at me. "Imma go shower and change it's 1 PM we are going to rodeo in an hour," "Alright I should too," Alex kissed my cheek and was leaving but I pulled him back and kissed his cheek. He smiled and left. I showered and stuff and wore a black leather jacket plain white top and black jeans with my black Jordan's.

I grab my wallet and phone and stuff it in my pocket and grab my keys. It's 1:30 pm. I walked out to see Alex walking up. He looks fine gotta say that. Black joggers and black top with white Nikes. "Hey, you look good," "Thanks gotta look horrible yourself" I joked "I'm kidding you look fine as fuck," "Haha lets goooo!" He grabbed my hand and we went to the garage. "Can we go in my car? I gotta fill up my gas haha" " Haha yea sure" "Leggo!" I start up my car and we skrt skrt off. Alex had the AUX and we yelled and sang a bunch of bangers. He snapped a bit of our car yelling experience too. 

I stopped at a gas station and filled my car. "HEY KING!" He yells and I yelled back while turning around "HEY ALEX!" And I see his recording me so I smile and all then I flip of my middle finger with a bitch look. Then laughing and said " I'm just playing" once my tank was filled we went off to rodeo. We first ate since we didn't eat lunch. Alex takes a picture of me captioning 'Rodeo Date' so I did the same. We fought to pay the bill and obviously he won. Then we shopped for a bit. Then we just messed around with my vlog I forgot to mention I started earlier. Alex put his arm around my shoulder pulling me close to him and we head home. We played bangers and got lit again in the car jamming rumour like dancing too. 

We get home and go upstairs to see Frazier, Ricky, Rice and Nick playing pool. I go to Alissa's room. "OMG HOW WAS THE DATE?!?" She yelled after I knocked on the door since it was closed. "Rip my ears bitch, anyways it was-" I get cut off by Alex yelling "IT WAS A LOT OF FUN!!!" I explained what we did and she was over the roof about us gonna date. I liked Alex and all but I've never dated anymore before fuck that not even had my first kiss yet. It was almost time to go to the party so I go to my room and change into this.

 It was almost time to go to the party so I go to my room and change into this

And I walked downstairs and waited with the guys. Alex had his arm around my shoulder as he looked at me and slightly hit my face with his hand. I looked at him and smack him in the face as he pulls me closer to him and I bend over trying to get away but that clearly would not work because he is still taller than me. He let go as Alissa care down and we hop in the car. We took two cars. Nikan, Nick, Matt, Frazier in one car and me, Alex, Ricky and Alissa in Alex's Range Rover. I opened my phone to pull out snapchat and see Ricky's story with a video of me and Alex when we had our little snack fight earlier.

A/N: hey guys I'm still trying to not rush things in for the other stuff I'm adding I but yea. HOPE YOU ALM HAVE AN AMAZING DAY!