Chapter 22

I wake up and snuggled closer to Alex. He was awake too. "Good morning babe," "Morning" I groan. "haha hold up, lemme get you Advil and water. You were beyond wasted," He leaves out the door and I see Alissa walk in. "ALEX GET ME A PILL TOO!" She yelled. She hopped in the bed taking his spot. "Vi we were beyond wasted," We looked through our snapchat stories and the other guys too. "Holy shit," "We were lit tho" I laugh. Alex walks in with Advil and two water bottles. We took the pill and drank the water. I drank the whole bottle, Alissa drank almost half. They both look at me like 'are you okay', "Stay hydrated kids," We all laugh and Alissa yells "UNICORNS ACTIVATE!" We dashed to the kitchen while Alex is like 'Oh god'. We reach the kitchen and see no one. There either sleeping or somewhere else in the house. I play some music as we make breakfast. "Check in with me, Then do ya job! Ferg is the name! Ben Baller did the chain! Tourneau for the watch! Presi Plain Jane!" We jammed while making omelettes. Once we finished making it we sat on the table. Yes, literally on the island. And scrolling through our phones talking a bit. "Ay yo snakes bitch is throwing some shade. LEmme teach this bitch a lesson," "Nah leave it, you only then giving them the attention they want. Lemme tweet something." I tweet this since all this shit went down. "You keep my name in your mouth like toothpaste" I tweet it and put my phone down. "haha that's smart," I smirk and continue eating. Ricky and Alex walk in. Ricky records us saying "Guys, these are our girls. That's how dumb his girlfriend is." He points the camera at Alex then us. "HEY, YOUR GIRLS ON THE ISLAND TOO!" I yell which he got on camera. They both laughed as me and Alissa continue stuffing our faces with the rest of our food. Ricky opens his mouth as Alissa gave him a bite. "Hey, can you record us," I said with a smirk that Alex didn't catch.  I decide to mess with him again.  I move the bite towards him, soon close enough he leans in but I quickly pull back and ate it. The couple across of us laugh as I joined. "No, not again" "Hehe love youu" I give him a bite without messing around this time. Me and Alissa were still in our onesies, "I'm gonna stay in this, it's so comfyyyyy," "samee," Me and Alissa put our dishes in the sink and we chilled on the couch watching Ricky & Morty. Soon Ricky came and joined us. We chilled and we decided it's time to leave. We start saying our byes and I hug Alex saying "See ya laighterr" He gives me a kiss and says "LAIGHTERRR" I hear Ricky say "These two make the dumbest couple ever, it's horrifying how they are perfectly dumb for each other." Everyone laughs. I just rolled my eyes. 

A bit laighter at the clout house, I was chilling watching Ricky & Morty. Again. I got a week left here now. Wowzers. I call Alissa, "I'm in the same house as you," "My room asap," I see her run in with hot Cheetos in her hands. She shuts the door and sits on my bed. "I've been thinking-" "you're always thinking," "Shut up. It's about my last week here." She looked at me realizing that. "NOOOOOOOO" She yells. " So I was thinking, what if I move here?" "OMG YES PLEASEEEEE PLEASEEEE!!!!" "But I needa find a place-" "WHY YOU CAN STAY HERE! WE GOT ANOTHER HOUSE REMEBER. YOU CAN MOVE IN WITH US. HOLD UP IMMA CALL RICKY" "OMG WAIT" I was too late as Ricky answered, "RICKY JAZZ IS MOVING IN!" "You didn't her a choice right?" "Correct," I said. "We always have room for you. WELCOME TO CLOUT HOUSE KING!" I Laughed. Guess Im staying here. "thanks bro," 

TWITTER

AlissaViolet: @ JazzKing IS MOVING IN! SHE'S STAYING WOOOO! I LOVE YOU KING!

Banks: WELCOME TO CLOUT HOUSE @ JazzKing LET'S GET LIT!

FaZeAdapt: MY GIRL IS MOVING IN WOOOO! I LOVE YOU BABYGIRL @ JazzKing

erikacostell: She's probably living her life for free. Buying her whole youtube life. I mean what life even. 

JazzKing: Hey how about you @me next time @erikacostell Don't be a pussy if you don't know how I'm sure someone in your shit team can help. And you ask my life? Bitch, I earned it. You use team shit to get your views. At least my life ain't fake as yours. Hope you got the attention you wanted. 

JazzKing: KEEP IT REAL

I went to the theatre room where everyone was and they look at me cheering about my tweets. "I really wanna drop a diss track on her." "DO IT" "Imma let her make the first move. Then I'll walk in like CHECKMATE BITCH,"

A/N: I maybe use Cardi B's Boday Yellow, SO like adjust Cardi B to  Jazz King and yea. Some other adjustments too... Hope y'all have a great day. Smile :)