Chapter 3

Alissa told me to go to her room to get ready so I grabbed my outfit, shoes and went over. I walk into her room and see her doing her makeup. I moved past her and changed into my outfit.

Alissa does my make up (as in the picture) after constantly asking, and I grab the heels and put them on and sit on the bed waiting

 I scroll through my phone till Ricky walks in saying " Getting ready early," "yeah, we know how long Alissa takes, " Alissa grabs a pillow and throws it at me yelling " Shut up! I had to do your makeup too!" " Did I ask you to? Dumbass!" She walks back into the bathroom and Ricky leaves laughing. 

I run, yes in god damn heels, and get my camera from my room and run back to Alissa while vlogging " Hey guys! Yep I'm wearing makeup Alissa made me and heels and I'm running in them right now, yup I know. I'm a dumbass, ANYWAY- WHOOP" I tripped and grabbed the railing. I look down and see a guy looking up at me like wtf. "Okay, nice going idiot. Now run!" I say to myself and I quickly go back to Alissa's room and tell her everything and got her reaction on camera since I'm still recording. Alissa says " I dare you whoever yells anything right now you have to yell it again," "Sure....." Hoping no yells anything really stupid. As I got back to my vlog we hear someone yelling "ALERT!" I go outside to the railing of the stairs and yell "ALERT!" The same guy that saw me trip looked up at me. I say to the camera while pointing the camera towards him "Oh shit, it's the same dude. Run!" I quickly head back to Alissa who was in the bathroom still but changing. "Oh my gawd! I did it-" "Yeah I know, I heard you," "No! It was the same dude who as me trip earlier!" All I hear now is laughter. "Shut up Violet!" "He's gonna be at the party, you know that right." "Well shit." After a long time she finally is ready and the party's popping downstairs. She looked like this.

"Oh damn Violet!!" "Thanks but look at you!! I didn't get a good look at you before

"Oh damn Violet!!" "Thanks but look at you!! I didn't get a good look at you before." "Ricky is getting-" "Shut it!" I laugh as we head down to the party.

Alissa holds my hand and we walk to Ricky guys. He standing with Nick, Matt, Rice, and some others which one of them is the one I tripped in front of. Alissa starts introducing me to them but yells cause is so loud "Hey guys! This is Jazz King. One of my amazing best friends!" I smile at them. "King, this is Cheo, Nordan also known as Rain, Lucas also known as Blaze or Blaziken, Jacob or Teeqo, and Alex or Adapt-" Ricky interrupts "Who is also retarded!" We start laughing " Fuck you too Banks" "And the dude you screwed up in front of," She says while remembering the incident. I rolled my eyes. The guys except Alex look mad confused. "I'm might as well tell you guys. So basically I was running in heels to get my camera- oh shit I left my vlog upstairs anyways ya I got my camera and ran again recording till my dumbass tripped and I caught on to the railing so I didn't fall and I looked down and Alex is staring at me like wtf? Then Alissa dared me to yell whatever anyone next yells in the house which happened to Alex again yelling alert so I did it back and I looked down to see him and I was like oh shit it's the same guy run!" 

We all laughed as we went to get some drinks. I'm 19, but eh. I grabbed some coke and talk to Alissa and Chantel who also came. Later Ricky grabs me to the front to a shotgun beer contest. "You can't beat the champ Jazz," "We'll see Ricky." We hear the countdown "3..2..1...Go!" We chugged and I finish a second before Ricky did. " Sorry, what did say Ricky? I can't beat you? Well, I just did bitch!" 

The party went on and me, Alissa, and Chantel sang our hearts out. Alissa and Chantel were drunk so I took Chantel to the guest room and Alissa to hers. Ricky was drunk too so I took him to his room he shares with Alissa.  All the extra rooms were filled with the other guys and Alex was staying at the Clout House for a bit so his room was taken by Nordan and Lucas. And he was drunk so I took him to my room and looked for his bag that I remember seeing him have. Looks damn expensive so it'd be horrible to lose that. I grabbed it and put it on the side of the bed and looked and see he is passed out on the bed. Aw, he looks so cute, but the bag. Damn, customized with The Flash type of painting and the FaZe logo looking killer. I take off his shoes and jacket and put it on the chair to my setup (I forgot to mention that and that she has a love sac too in her room). I changed into some basketball shorts and a tank top but my hair in a messy bun and add a light blanket on top of Alex. I grabbed another light blanket and sleep on my love sac.

A/N: Hey! Hope your day is going great!!