Chapter 6

I wake up and tried to move to stretch but there's some weight on me. I look at see Alex on top snuggled against me asleep still. I see Ricky and Alissa cuddling asleep, Nick and Nikan are taking pictures of Alissa and Ricky. Pretty sure they took pics of me and Alex too. I try to move but Alex's grip is strong and me moving made it stronger. "Good Morning guys, can you pass me my phone please," Nick goes to grab my phone off the table and hands it to me while talking "You and Alex look so cute like this when you were sleeping," "Haha thanks for my phone and the sleeping I guess....?" He laughs and goes back to the dogs as I see Ricky's snap story with a picture of me and Alex cuddled up with the caption 'Look at these idiots.' I screenshot it and continue going through replying to family and friends, then tweet and retweet fans. I see my camera and reach to grab it and lay the way I was before. Alex moves a little but ends up snuggling into me more. I start recording " Hey guys, I finally woke up. It's about actually almost 12 pm. I can't really move because of someone who's all snuggled up *points camera to Alex* "Look at this boy sleep. He's sleeping like he hasn't slept like this in forever," "He hasn't, that dumbass has fucked his sleep schedule with Roman," Ricky says which scared me and he sees that and laughs "Oh fuck you Ricky," "Nah I'd fuck Alis-" "Ricky nope nope nope don't need to know my channel is- nevermind it ain't family friendly at all. Or is it?" I say while raising an eyebrow like an idiot. 

After about an hour it's like 1 PM and Alex finally starts to wake up. "Good morning dumbass with a fucked sleep schedule," "Ugh, good marnin pretty dumbass" I laughed and tried pushing him off but he wouldn't budge. "Alex get off me now it's literally 1:15 pm. I wanna go shower and eat." Alissa got up as said "KING WE ARE GOING TO LUNCH TOGETHER! LET'S GO GET READY!" "Alex get off me!! RICKY HELP ME OUT BRO," "NAH YOU GOT HIM BYEE!!" He walks out of the room so does Alissa to get ready. "Alex get off me now," I struggle to get out of his hold. "Nope, not until you make your promise." What promise. "Wtf what promise?" "You know," Oof this idiot. "I promise when I come back we can watch The Flash together." "SEE IT WASN'T THAT HARD" "YEA UM IT WAS TO GET YOUR LAZY ASS OFF OF ME" "YOU USED THE WRONG L WORD. NOT LAZY. BUT LIT ASS," "YOU MEAN BORING DUMBASS" As I said that I sprinted up the stairs to my room and he was behind me because we know how Alex is. I reach my room and shut the door on his face and lock it. "I'LL GET YOU FOR THAT KING!" "THEN KISS THE FLASH WATCHING GOODBYE!" I go to my closet and grab clothes but Alissa unlocks the door (she knows the code and she knows only she can unlock it and come in like that). "Hey I'm choosing your outfit because why not." "Nothing too-" "Yeah yeah I know."

(Without the purse) I look at myself

(Without the purse) I look at myself. "Not bad." Speaking of Alissa she walks into my room and says " I did a pretty good job," I laugh "thanks violet aka mom" Alissa put her phone to her ear "MOM CAN YOU NOT PICK ME UP BUT COME AND LOOK AT MY BABY!" I laugh as I grabbed my phone and wallet and we leave to eat. We went to rodeo and ate at a restaurant. We both got pizza and took pics.  (A/N the pics I post just imagine the other girl is Alissa thanks)

INSTAGRAM 

jazzking: Out with the one and only best friend aka mom alissaviolet

900k likes                   10k comments

banks: That's my baby looking fine as a snack

alissaviolet: I swear us two bitches are mom-daughter/best friend goals! and aw thanks baby banks

thefazeadapt: Where's my invite? Damn snack on the right

matthewespinosa: I see Alex making moves

jazzking: I DON'T DANCE NOW I MAKE MONEY MOVES! thefazeadapt your invite went down the gutter

nickclevland: SAID I DON'T GOTTA DANCE I MAKE MONEY MOVE

rice: yo anyone know where my gucci shoes went?

****

After lunch, we caught up with what's been going on in our lives. We drove back home screaming to music. We got home as Nick says "Yo I could hear you guys screaming the lyrics to God Church," "Ay, you know we gotta support Rice." I said. I head up to my room and sit on the bed and call Alex. "Alert" "Alert my room The Flash" "COMING!!!" I hang up and put it on. "What season?" I ask. "Umm, let's watch season three" "Oh shit Savitar alert!" He hops in bed and we watch the flash. Alex cuddles against me leading his head my shoulder wrapping his arms around me. 

We were at the last episode. "Gotta say Barry is fucking hot," "Iris is pretty" "Right there like made for each other which they obviously are." " She's pretty but your prettier and Barry is hot but I'm hotter" I laugh "Alex now shut up the best parts here." We finished and we sat in front of each other and I said "Now what?" "Let's just get to know each other more." So we sat there and got to know each other more. We talked and then Alex says "Tomorrow at 2 PM you and me are going to rodeo." "Sounds like a plan," I looked at the time it was 10 PM. "Let's go down and hang with the others," "let's go!" He kissed my cheek and then gave me a piggyback ride down.