Chapter 12

After eating we went to the top floor to everyone else who was talking about a concert. 

"Hey guys," I said. I got the hey's back and sat next to Alissa. "What's poppin Vi?" "Hey girl-" she gets cut off by the guys talking, "Yo Logic invites us to his concert at the Greek Theatre! LET'S GO!!!" "FUCK YA!!" "Alex has been to his concerts before." "Damn." I speak up, "LET'S GO GET TICKETS BITCHES!" We all do the ticketing stuff and count down the remaining to days.

So tonight we all went out bowling and I wore this. (Without purse and change the shoes to black Nike air forces)

 (Without purse and change the shoes to black Nike air forces)

It was crazy. It was a tight match up. Me, Alissa, Ricky, Alex, Mitchell, Rice, and Nick went. We all were roasting each and the funny parts were when whoever got roasted before they threw the ball would make a strike. Not every time but that shit was hilarious. Mitchell went and he bowled while slipped and fell. He fell twice more when he bowled. I went up and my ball went in the gutter so I ran and slide into the pins. I got in shit for that. Alex went and he got 1 pin trying to bowl with his eyes closed.  

We went out for dinner and Mitchell lost in the credit card game. Nick says "Bro Mitchell is having the shitty day. He kept falling and tripped when he walked up here now he's lost and got the tab," "Shut the fuck up man let me just get past this day" we all laughed and finished eating as Mitchell paid and we skrt back home. I changed into basketball shorts and a tank top and passed out. 

A/N: short chapter sorry got a lot of other shit to work on SORRYYYYYY