Chapter 17

NEXT DAY*

I woke up to my alarm ringing. 8 AM. Oh, we're going to Disney! Alissa came into my room with her things. And I mean everything she's taking with her.  "Disney bitch!" "Shhh, the others are sleeping Alissa," I freshened up and changed while she went and sat on my lovesac, waiting.  I wore this but black jordans (shoes) and took a backpack instead of a purse. 

I put my portable charger and charging wire, extra batteries for my camera, extra sd/memory card, wallet, hair ties, in my bag and then closed it up, threw it over on my back, grabbed my phone which I shoved in my pocket, keys and camera

I put my portable charger and charging wire, extra batteries for my camera, extra sd/memory card, wallet, hair ties, in my bag and then closed it up, threw it over on my back, grabbed my phone which I shoved in my pocket, keys and camera. I quickly made the intro to my video and came out.  We head down to the guys who were waiting. Ricky mumbles finally and I say "Hey, it was Alissa who took 10 damn years," "Shut up, I was waiting for you!" She replies. We hop into Alex's range rover and we left. we first stopped to eat breakfast. Which was like an hour. We continued the drive after while jamming not as much as we do since we are all are still tired.  We just woke up. 

We got to Disneyland and we all got out full of energy. We went and stood in line for a bit. As we neared the entrance, our excitement was quite hard to contain. Alissa said we all should get mickey mouse ears. I and Alissa got Minnie Mouse ones, Alex got a Mickey Mouse one, and Banks, of course, got a snapback with Mickey Mouse ears. 

We decided it time to get on rides, We decided to go on Splash Mountain later since we are gonna be wet. We went on every ride. We were like little kids. We stopped for food and pictures with fans. I and Alissa screamed way too much. We went on Space Mountain and as the ride was starting Alissa screams" CAN I GET A HOOYYAAAA" Pretty much me, and like 3 other fans screamed it. She actually almost cried on the ride. Alex and Banks were yelling random shit that made no sense.

I and Alex took some typical couple pics, were arguing over the dumbest thing and these fans came up to us saying " You both argue like an old couple, but then you both are cute together!" "Aw, thank you!" I might have had too many drinks. We watched the water show and were leaving until Alex stopped me in front of the castle. Ricky recorded and Alissa took pics. I waited there since Alex said he'd be back. And he did. But he bent on one knee with a mickey mouse balloon that had those multicoloured lights in it, a Pluto stuffy, and a small box with a bow on it. "For my amazing girl," he said with the biggest smile and I jumped in his arms. "I fucking love you, Alex," "I love you too baby girl," 

We got home and it was about 11:15 pm. I was editing my video until someone lifted me off the chair and sat there, then sat me on heir lap. "Hi, baby," "Hey, editing?" "Mhm," He rested his head on my shoulder as I was editing. We talked about things from earlier today and I finished editing. I uploaded and it was almost 1 AM. "Ok now open the box," I didn't open it yet since Alex said to wait until we get home. I opened it and saw a beautiful silver ring with a sapphire heart on it. I don't wear much jewelry but I'll definitely wear this every day. "Alex it's amazing, I love you!" I put it on and give him a kiss which he holds me by the waist and pulls me closer deepening the kiss. We sat there making out for a bit until we decided that we should sleep now.

INSTAGRAM

thefazeadapt: If I'm a King, she's the only one who can be my Queen

tagged: jazzking

1m likes   800k comments 

jazzking: I LOVE YOU MY KING

banks: Should Jazz be king? Her name is literally Jazz King. 

alissaviolet: AWWW CUTEST COUPLE

thefazeadapt: I love you more jazzking, idk man, but she's the king of my world banks

LOAD MORE COMMENTS

A/n: quick one cause why not. Thanks for reading and hope you guys have a great day. Don't forget to do what suits you! SMILE :)