Chapter 24

A/N: AHH WE HIT OVER 500 READS OMG THANK YOU !!! ILY GUYSSS!!

***

So everyone still in my room, I got a Facetime Call from Alex. Banks grabs my phone and answers. "Ay yo, a snake from team snake dropped a diss track on our girl," "Who the fuck dropped a diss track on my girl? She's been harmless to anyone," "Hey! Not really I kicked their asses twice!" I said. "Oh yea," "Now our girl is gonna be making some moves," "Bet," I said. We all chilled in my room with Alex on call and tv playing music. Soon then Alex passed out on call so I hung up. I look to see half of us passed either on my bed, lovesac, or on a couch that Banks needed a spot for before we started moving it into the new house. I went to the bathroom and came back and everyone literally passed out in my room. I took a snap and captioned 'What a night and look at all the dumbasses passed out in my room' and then fell asleep on the bed were my spot was.

NEXT MORNIN'

I wake up and Alissa has her arm and leg on me on my right side and Sommer doing the same on my left. No one is really away and I can't even tell what time it is since my phone is on my desk. I just decided to go back to sleep. A bit laighter I wake up to everyone groan and waking up. We all got up at the same time. We just sat up and looked at each other. We were silent for a second, but then we burst out laughing. "Yo guys. Last night was lit as fuck," Rice said. we all agreed and sat there talking. Soon everyone was leaving as I decided to go shower and all before I start making moves. I changed into Adidas sweatpants and Adidas hoodie. I slipped on the same brand I'm wearing socks and slides. I'm like an Adidas model. I head out to get my post mates I order and came back to my room. I grabbed a notebook and began writing out my moves. Alissa walks in asking whats up. I told her I'm making moves like I said I would lmao. She told me that her, Banks, and Rice were headed to the FaZe House to chill for a bit and told me I was going with them. A little surprise for Alex since they told him I was busy and can't come. I threw on some black NMD's. Oh lord, I actually look like a full-on Adidas model. I head out and went to the garage to wait for them. Soon they came down and Rice said "Yo Jazz, can we go in your whip?" I haven't driven in like 2 days. I said I'm down to go in my car. So in the end, I and Rice went in my car and Alissa went with Banks in their car. I set my camera since I need to upload a video. I did the intro and Rice had the AUX and we started our carpool karaoke. I had the window down as my hair, which was in a messy ponytail, flew around and we play Lil Uzi, Playboy Carti, Drake, and many more, We got here and two minutes later Alissa and Banks came. They parked beside me so their car would hide mine. They went up as I waited beside the door since everyone at the house was chilling in the kitchen and some were on the balcony. Alex turned talking to them so his back was to the door. I quietly walk out as I put my finger against my lips for them to stay quiet. I got close enough and jumped on his back. "Hi Flash," "Wait what- OH MY GOD IT'S MY BABYGIRL!" I got off his back and he turned so quickly and engulfed me in a tight hug. I tried hugging him back as hard and I wheezed out "A little lighter Alex, I can't breathe," He loosened his hold a bit as the other laughed. "Did you guys see how fast he turned and hug her, holy shit," Oprah said laughing. "He's my Flash, man," He pulled away from the hug as we headed out to the balcony since everyone was heading there. "Do we get any special peeps about -" I cut off Juju and said "Nope, but some of you guys will know because I'm gonna need y'all." Alex pulled me on his lap and we continued to talk as the others started talking about last night.

Soon it was time to go, "Aw, baby can you stay for a day here?" "Hmm," Alex gave me his puppy dog eyes. "sure, I have my car here too," "And I thought I was trippin balls before you came when I heard your engine," I laughed and Rice complained jokingly "Aw man, now I gotta third wheel in Alissa's car," I say "The fact that Rice didn't say whip," We laughed as Alissa said "Bitchh my car is a whip too," "No! You have a Mercedes SUV," Rice joked. So in the end, Rice was staying the night too, and he would leave with me and Banks left with Alissa. We went to his room and I jumped on his bed. He laughed and I sad up against the headboard as Barry came to me and sat in my lap. "Hi Barry," I pet him and he peacefully stays in my lap. "So whatcha wanna do," "Umm," He held up two controllers and I said sure. We played Call Of Duty for a bit and Alex said, "I'm surprised you aren't raging or anything." "Look who's in my lap, asleep." He saw Barry in my lap passed out and we continued to play. We switch to 2K (NBA 2K18) and played or a bit. "Boi I'm dropping 3's here like Curry in real life," I said. "Your character is Curry, he has really good shooting skills so it's easy when you play him to drop three's. We were doing 1V1. After we had a score after 5 1V1's I won 3-2. We switched to play with full teams. He may have kicked my ass in the first game but in the second I came back to tie it and took it to over time. I almost jumped and yelled but I remembered Barry's sleeping in my lap. I angerly whisper "How the fuck did Curry miss that 3 pointer!" Alex won and we decided to stop. It was 2 AM. I carefully picked Barry up, holding him like a baby, making sure he didn't wake up and put him I the house Alex got him. "Late night In-and-Out run?" Alex asked. I smirked and ran out the door but stopped because everyone's asleep. We got in my car because I park behind Alex. We sat in and drove off. "I literally feel like I'm in my car," "No shit, we both own a white GT-R," he held my hand and bumped up some music until we reached our destination. Alex gave me his card, and when I paid, I tapped my card and gave his back. I used his card to hid my card. Hehe, smart. The lady at the window left to get our food as I put my card in my wallet. "Babe, I gave you my card to pay," Alex said. He saw me put my card away. I lean over and give him a kiss. "I know, I paid because I wanted to. And I have something for you back at the Clout House. I'll give it to you when you come to Clout." "Aw baby you know you didn't-" "Shut up. You buy me stuff so I buy you stuff," I got the food and Alex held on to it with his right hand as his left hand held on to my hand. I drove off home. We got up to his room and ate. Soon then we ended up cuddling and falling asleep.

A/N: HEYYY WHATS UP HOPE YOU ALL ARE HAVING A GREAT DAY! I uh don't really know what to say so um.... SMILE :)