Chapter 8

We arrive at the club and meet with the other FaZe guys and head in. It's already crazy and now our squad walks in oh buddy, we are gonna get hella lit! I showed my ID and I got in. We went to get drinks as the music blared. Bodies dancing or grinding, making out, drinking, or heading up or out. We get our drinks and got ourselves a spot. 

Alissa took me to the dance floor and we danced. These guys came up to us but we made them leave. Then Ricky and Alex come up and Ricky takes Alissa away as I'm with Alex. He puts his arm around me and we head back to the others where I left my drink. He pulls me close to him and talks. " Hey, so I've been wanting to ask you something, so might just ask ya know. Will you be my girlfriend?" I turned to him and give him a kiss on the cheek. We held hands and reached the others. They raised an eyebrow at us about our hands. Alex turns to me and kisses me. They all start screaming and Alissa pulls me in a hug with fake tears, so does Ricky. "RICKY LOOK OUR DAUGHTER, SHE'S ALL GROWN UP AND DATING A DUMBASS!" "ALISSA WE DID GOOD AS PARENTS BUT KING COULD HAVE PICKED BETTER THEN ALEX," We laugh and hear Alex say "HEY MAN COME ON" "HAHA JOKES" We continued the night being lit. 

I started talking to Nordan. We got to know each other more but we were yelling because the music is so loud. Then I get up and sit next to him. He slings his arms on my shoulder and talks next to my ear. "Now we don't have to yell" "Haha yeah I'm getting tired on yelling. If we kept going we would have lost our voices" " Hey so now instead of calling you King, imma call you sis. My sister's in Toronto and you're like becoming my best friend like my sister so imma call you sis." "Alright then brother. I have siblings but like they are my step-siblings, but it's good. We all love each other like real siblings. It's good I didn't have a sibling that's like not my step-sibling." I see Alex looking at us while talking to Roman and he looks jealous. I'll talk to him later.  "Mind if I ask why?" Nordan says and he's still talking next to my ear like I do because no more yelling, please. "My life was fucked before but now we are chilling so it's good that another child didn't go through what I have. Basically saved a child to no go through a lot at a young age." "Aw, you're amazing. Don't worry I got you little sis." he turns and gives me a big hug. I hug him back "Hey you maybe wanna go check up on your boyfriend, he looks over the top jealous." "haha, yea I'll go to him now. See ya later brother" He gives me a kiss on my forehead like a protective older brother. I get up and walk over to Alex and Roman. "What's up guys," Alex rolls his eyes and looks away. "Hey, King where's your drink. Yo, we gotta be lit go get one!" Roman shoves me towards the bar and I look back at Alex who is looking at me but looks away. I get my drink and was heading back but Alissa grabbed me towards the dance floor and I see Chantel. "AH OH MY GOD KING!" "CHANTEL!!!" We hug each other and continue talking about dumb shit and dance. Ricky wasn't planning on getting drunk since we need a sober person. I'm not drunk, I'm like on my second drink. 

I get a little tired so I go sit back down with the others. Only spot open is next to Nordan so I walk over and sat there. Alex glared at us both. Nordan looked confused and looks at me. I just raised my shoulders. I got up to get a glass of water since no more drinks for me. Alex comes and looks at me. I turned to see him and said "What's up," He looked mad. "What do you mean what's up. What are you doing," I give him a confused look "Drinking water cause I'm not getting drunk tonight," "Don't try to talk out of this. You know what I'm saying," "I don't know what you're talking about, I'm serious!" "SHUT UP JAZZ. I SAW YOU AND NORDAN. YOU WERE SITTING NEXT TO HIM HE HAD HIS ARM AROUND YOU. YOU WERE TALKING SO CLOSE TO EACH OTHERS FACES!" "Alex are you crazy?!? I sat there so we would be yelling to hear each other. We were getting to know each other more," "YEA RIGHT, WHAT ABOUT THE KISS HUH?" " ALEX YOU REALLY DON'T TRUST ME BUT HEAR LISTEN. WE JUST GOT TO KNOW EACH OTHER MORE SINCE WE NEVER TALKED MUCH LAST TIME SINCE HE LEFT EARLY." " SHUT THE FUCK UP. YOUR PROBABLY GONNA GO BANG HIM TO-" "ALEX WHAT THE FUCK?!" "WHAT THE FUCK WHAT BITCH. SHOULD HAVE KNOWN YOUR LIKE MY LAST GIRL-" "ALEX DON'T YOU DARE FINISH THAT. NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LISTEN TO ME. I WAS JUST TALKING TO HIM HE ASKED ABOUT ME MY PAST AND FAMILY. THEN JUST ASKING ME IF IT'S OKAY FOR HIM TO CALL ME-" "CALL YOU WHAT? BABE? BABY? OR MORE LIKE CALLING YOU A HOE OR-" "ALEX THAT'S IT FUCK YOU." "OR WHAT!? GO RUN TO HIM. GO FOR IT. YOU DON'T DESERVE A EXPLANATION! We are done" "Is this why you can never get a girl? You date them for a couple hours then break up with them over something that isn't even true?" I didn't let him respond I just walked away hurt. I went back to the guys and sat where I did before. "What did he say?" "Nothing Nordan," "Nope something happened, tell me" "I'll text or call you tomorrow and tell you." "Okay, if he said something don't take it to heart sis." "Thanks, brother."

We all start leaving. I and Alissa waited at the front as the boys went to get the car. My cousin calls me so I tell Alissa I'm just gonna be right by the tree which isn't far. 5 steps away. I answer and talked to him till I hear Alissa yelling. I turned around and look and see two girls and a male. I see a girl with her phone in her hand punching Alissa in the face. I immediately ran over and punched the girl "Get off her!" Then the other girl put her arm around my neck choking me as the other girl punches Alissa twice. I know how to fight and so does Alissa, but she was trying to move away but that bitch held her arm and Alissa couldn't hit her back because she was protecting her head. I flipped this bitch over and she landed flat on her back and I went and punched that girl again and she fell down. I hit her hard, she was rocked. The other girl grabbed me so I twisted around and uppercut her in the face and then a straight jab. I hear Alissa call my name but it sounded really low and cut up. I turn to see a man with his hand wrapped around my best friend's neck. I ran to him and punched him square in the jaw. He hit me back a couple times and Alissa was telling the little crowd to call someone or help. I then kneed him in the dick then grabbed his head and kneed him to the face as then he fell backwards. I went over to Alissa "Oh my god Vi (used from Violet) I'm so sorry I left I should have stayed with you. Fuck why did I even leave I could have called him at home." "No No, thank you. You just saved me." Oh my god, Vi your lips bleeding. you have a bump near your eye. Your eye is probably gonna be a black eye." "KING LOOK AT YOU! YOUR FUCKING CUT ON THE SIDE OF YOUR EYE IT'S BLEEDING. YOU CUT YOUR LIP TOO. AND YOUR FORHEAD. YOUR TEMPLE AREA IS TURNING A LITTLE PURPLE TOO. WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE GUYS!?!" And on that call, they showed up and Ricky ran so fast to Alissa. Alissa hugged Ricky and he hugged her back asking what happened. "Banks we gotta go to the hospital and get her checked." The guys were so shook. "Jazz you gotta get checked too," " I'll get checked but first we need to get her check. LOOK AT THE FUCKING BUMP NEAR HER EYE!" We quickly sped off to the hospital. 

A/N: Hey guys how your day going? I finally got some action lmao. yea maybe the dating was a little quick. INSPIRED BY THE ACTUALLY EVENT ALTHOUGH I PRAY THAT NEVER HAPPENS AGAIN TO THEM AGAIN!