Chapter 14

I woke up out of bed and brushed my teeth, washed my face and all that. I grabbed my camera to make a video. 

"Hey guys, what's popping! I- oh shit a little spot near my lips is purple. God damn security guard. If y'all wanna know what happened Alex, Nikan and Banks made videos so I'll link there video's in the description. Anyways I just woke up and now let's go make food!" I head to the kitchen and see Alex, Banks with Alissa on his lap, Rice and Matt. I wrap my arm around Alex's shoulder and give him a kiss on the cheek. I pull out the camera and turn the camera to face me and Alex gave me a kiss on the cheek and I smiled and turned the camera back to face the others.

Rice saw the camera and was like, "Ay what's up vlog!" I turned the camera to Banks.

Banks did the little dance he loves. I started blasting APESHIT and we literally turned up in the kitchen. Matt left to edit his video with Teawap and I made food. I was eating with Alex across of me recording, "Look at my girl, she's so cute." I give him a huge smile. He opens his mouth wide and clearing means he wants food. I record on my phone and bring my fork ( I made an omelette I forgot to mention lol) and bring it closer to him. He leans in to eat it as I quickly pulled back and eat it while flipping the camera to me then back to him as he looks annoyed. I laughed and captioned my snap "I love him." I put another bite and was giving it to him. I did it again. I took it back and shoved it in my mouth. I started laughing he was annoyed but smiling. "Alright I'll quit playing...maybe," I give him the bite and grabs my wrist so I don't move away. He eats it and smiles. I alternated between us. I'll take a bite then I'll give him a bite. We're goals. I know lol. Alissa walked in recording us eat and screams, "Oh my god! They are so goals! Ricky!!!" He comes and Alissa says, "Ricky we're supposed to be the cute couple." "We are baby, they are the lit couple. WAIT NO-" I cut him off by yelling, "Haha! You finally admit we are the lit ass couple!" Alex joins in, " Haha, bitch!" Ricky says "God damn, you both are the loser couple." I say, "Wrong L term, you mean lit couple, bitch!" We laughed and Ricky walks away flipping us off. Alissa asked "Wait is it you guys who go out late night?" "Haha yep. Late night food drives."

So I'm getting ready to party. We are having a party tonight here at Clout. So Alissa, as you know chose my outfit. I took it and went to her room and did my makeup. I don't really wear makeup, but I'll wear it for tonight. I and Alissa finished getting ready and we look hot. (Imagine black heels)

 (Imagine black heels)

( a/n I have no clue about these pic sizes -

( a/n I have no clue about these pic sizes -.-)

We head up to the party and meet up with Chantel and Sommer. We get some drinks and head over to the guys. "Woah, King finally joining the game," "Bitch shut up, I was always in the game!"

 I was told Alex went to the balcony side which is where I came from with my drink. What timing. I go back and see Alex with Nordan, Teeqo, Lucas, Apex, and Tommy. I walk up. "Hey guys," they all replied with hi/hey and Alex was staring at me with his eyes wide. We all chatted for a bit and Alex couldn't keep his eyes off of me. The guys leave us so I turn to Alex. "What's up babe, you are staring." He looked hot too. (a/n I TOOK FOREVER TO FIND A PIC BECAUSE IDK WHY I COULDN'T OTHER PICS TO WORK)

He placed his hands on the sides of my waist and said, "You look fucking hot" "Not bad yourself, are you planning on getting wasted?" "Are you?" "Yep," "then yes with you," "Let's find Ricky and Alissa! Alissa said to meet up with them if we are g...

He placed his hands on the sides of my waist and said, "You look fucking hot" "Not bad yourself, are you planning on getting wasted?" "Are you?" "Yep," "then yes with you," "Let's find Ricky and Alissa! Alissa said to meet up with them if we are getting wasted" "Alright then but first," He kissed me passionately. 

"Yo, if the cops show up you both better hide since underage." (REMEMBER IMAGINE ALEX IS STILL 20) "Got it" We went back to the bar and took shots. "Yo! Shotgun competition!" We went and it was me and Ricky. Two other dudes were too. One said, "Yo girl, you sure you wanna do this." "What? You think imma lose just because I'm a chick?" Crowd oohh'd and Ricky gave me a fist bump. "Alright then, let's see what you got," the guy said and we had the countdown. "3! 2! 1! GO!" I started chugging it as I see Ricky going at it as well as the other guy who doubted me. The other dude spilled it on himself as I finished it 2 seconds before Ricky and slammed the can to the floor. That dude lost. I said to the unknown guy, "Still in doubt?" "Damn alright," He gave me a fist bump and left. Ricky was shook. He said "I never lose. What the fuck," "I've beat you before remember," I laughed and went over got a beer. Yep, another but no more competition. I go back to Alex but I can't find him anywhere. I see him at the bar area. I start walking to him but stop. I see him with a girl. I walk up behind him and get another drink. yep, I'm sneaking up behind to listen to the conversation. I couldn't hear much because the music was so loud but when I got in front of him, yup, he was making out with some fake bitch. He immediately pulled away looking it me as I just avoided making eye contact and I slapped the whore and walked away.

 I went to Alissa with watery eyes. We have this thing where we talk through our eyes. After telling her through my eyes she yelled "What the fuck! How?!" Ricky looks confused until he saw my watery eyes. He could tell it was Alex. As I saw rage fill his eyes as he got up but I spoke "Don't Ricky." He looks at me with a 'seriously' expression. I gave him that 'yes' look. I grabbed Alissa and asked, "Are we still getting wasted?" "Let's go!" We both grabbed two bottles of Grey Goose Vodka and drank. We danced as Ricky came and wrapped his arms around Alissa. I looked away taking a swing out of the bottle. Ricky saw me and said sorry knowing the whole break-up and he's being all cute with Alissa. I told him don't worry about me, do all your couple cute shit. I laughed after I said that, remembering this morning. He laughed too and rolled his eyes. I see Alex with Roman and he's watching me. I started drinking from the bottle and flipped my middle finger at him and looked away.  Alissa fist bumps me. "That's my tough bitch," She and Banks shared the bottle as I was on my own. I had 1/4 left and was beyond wasted. I and Alissa drunkenly danced and went to the balcony screaming something that made no sense. 

It's about 2 am and the party's over. I was finishing my drink and stumbled to my room with my almost empty bottle. "Jazz," "Fuck off Alex," and then I slammed the door shut. I changed into an oversized hoodie but I was angry. I gave him love and in return hurt. Same as my mom. I gave her so much fucking love and all she did was hurt me. She said things to me I wouldn't have ever expected, fuck that I didn't even think about her not loving me. I didn't cry once after I left. And now I'm here on the verge of crying. I drank the remaining vodka and screamed "Fuck!" And threw the bottle across my room. I watched it smashed to pieces. I didn't cry. Those tears that were threatening to come out are gone. Again. I hear everyone outside of my room asking me to stop or am I okay, I'm not fucking okay. Drunk Alissa to the fucking rescue. She yelled at everyone leave. Once everyone left she unlocked my door and opened it. She gave me a hug. I felt so numb. She looked at me and said " It's okay, I'm gonna give your time but you can always come to me. I love you bitch now get some sleep." Sleep? I'm far from sleeping. 

I head out of my room to thankfully know everyone's asleep.

A/N: Hey guys I was out for the past two days so long ass chapter to maybe make it up? I feel like I'm writing trash lmao, but yea hope you all have a day full of smiles <3