Chapter 10

So you are probably wondering why didn't Alissa say anything about the snakes last night like why didn't she say it was them. First of all, she was taking in everything and her face wasn't the best. When we got home Ricky put her to sleep since it was a crazy day. I got out of my bed and brushed my teeth and threw my hair in a messy bun and walked out straight to Ricky's room to check on Alissa. It was about 12 PM so maybe they're awake.

 I was headed until I see Alex. He looked fucked up, hair is a mess, doesn't seem like he changed out of the clothes he slept in. Haha, like me, okay bad time. He was looking at me. I looked away and avoided looking back. I heard him call me but I just went to Alissa. I lightly knock on the door. I hear Ricky say come. I walked in and see Alissa up with London. I went over to her and gave her a big hug. "Hey Vi, how you feeling?" "Hey, I feel fucked. How about you, tough bitch," I laughed "Fine, not really bothered with by beat up face," Ricky cuts in "Sure, you fucked them up so much. Look I got the security camera footage." Me and Alissa walk over and watch it. Damn, I got those bitches good. "Damn, Alissa's right. You are one tough bitch." "Haha thanks, I guess," "How about you girls freshen up and then we'll make a video addressing this because I know Snake is gonna put up his shit soon." "Alright see you guys in a bit" 

After showering and all the stuff you do I changed into comfy clothes. Yes, I love comfy clothes and you know you do too. (without bag and sunglasses)

I went down to the kitchen and made myself some salad

I went down to the kitchen and made myself some salad. I gotta start hitting the gym soon. I finished eating and put my dishes in the sink and I see Alex walk towards the kitchen. My phone rings. I answered it as Alex grabs a water bottle from the fridge. (J-Jazz N-Nordan)

J- Hey Nordan

Alex looks at me jealously

N- Hey sis what's up

J-just ate hbu

N- Wanting to talk about last night like you said you would. 

J - hold up let me just head up to my room. 

I get up and walk away as Alex watches me and I look back and see in his eyes he's jealous and hurt. I go to my room and explain everything. He was apologizing because he felt like it was his fault. I told him to stop. We only dated for a couple hours and then he broke it. Well then let it be. We talked for a bit more till Ricky calls. "alright brother I'll talk to you later. Ricky is calling probably about our video." I answered Ricky's call. "MY ROOM RIGHT FUCKING NOW" and hung up. Oh boy, snake paul you are dead. He definitely posted some bullshit video. 

I ran to Ricky's room and he was red with anger. I watch snake pauls video of him saying I called him a bunch of shit and started the fight. "That's it. This bitch is going down. "RICKY GET THE FUCKING CAMERA READY! GET TEAWAP!" He set up the camera and then questions "whose channel?" Alissa speaks "I think we should to King's channel since its mainly accusing her." "Alright let's start" (J- Jazz R- Ricky A-Alissa)

J - What's up guys! Hope Y'all are having a great day. My day has been thrown down the gutter. Anyways straight to the fucking topic. I'm pissed okay. I'm with Alissa and Ricky who's behind the camera.

R- so guys this little piece of sh- *cough* I mean Jake Paul, this fucking bitch is accusing Jazz of her calling them things and touching inappropriately and started the fight. 

I started laughing. 

J- Is he sure he ain't talking about himself?!

A- So anyways this girl right here, basically protected and saved my ass from Erika, Tessa, and Jake. Yes, I can defend myself, but the thing was Erika came at me with a fucking PHONE in her hand and she was using her free hand to hold my arm so I would move and the hand with A FUCKING PHONE was used to punch my face. As you can see the results. Jazz was talking on the phone to her cousin who called and she walked like five steps away. So basically she's hitting me as I yell 'WHAT THE FUCK FUCK OFF GET OFF', all the shit you would say.

J- that's when I heard a bunch of yelling and turned around and see Alissa being attacked. The guys were gone to get the car since some were drunk. I wasn't and Alissa was a bit tipsy but not over the top, she was aware of her actions.  I saw a chick punching her so I, of course, will always protect my best friend no matter what, so I ran over to her and punched Erika in the face telling her to like get off, stay away and all that. Then, Tessa, the fucking coward comes up behind me and starts choking me. I flipped her over so she landed on her back and Erika was at Alissa again so I went after her again and fought her and then Jake went and started choking Alissa. Imma let the security footage take over. IM GETTING SO FUCKING PISSED! LIKE THE RESULTS YOU SEE ALREADY ON OUR FACES! Honestly, it's pathetic seeing a man hit a woman.

*security footage plays*

J- so that's it. I put out my defence and I'm fucking done now. Thanks, Alissa for telling them and Ricky who's behind the camera still. BYE guys!!

We stopped recording and edited for a couple hours with Teawap. I edit my video's myself put I needed teawap since my head was beginning to ache.

After editing, we finished and uploaded. I went back to my room and sat there out on the balcony looking out thinking about everything. Snake Paul Problems dealt with. Alex... I sigh till I heard my door shut and someone sitting on the chair next to me. I looked and see Alex.

A/N: Hey guys I got some action lmao but yea I'm going still...