Chapter 23

It's the next day, me and Alissa were at the mall since the guys were either gone to the FaZe house dealing with the new house. I didn't really bother to dress up I just kept it casual. As always. And as always, without the purse.

We were in a restaurant eating till Banks was calling Alissa

We were in a restaurant eating till Banks was calling Alissa. I didn't bother listening because I was too busy stuffing my face. The waiter kept staring at me. He tried making moves, but nope buddy. Soon then he brought the bill and asked me for my number. I asked for a pen and he handed me one and said he'd bring the machine since we paying by card. I wrote on the napkin 1-800-FUCK-OFF. Me and Alissa took a quick pic of it and I captioned it " When he makes moves but you reject them all trying to say you're taken. Overall a creep staring for way too long." I posted in my story and he came back. I stuffed it in his pocket as me and Alissa walk out the doors. I turn to see him pissed and annoyed. I made eye contact and to annoy him more, winked. Alissa started laughing as I smiled and we continued shopping. I saw this limited off-white hoodie that I've never seen In Alex's closet. Yes, I know his closet well. I went in and bought it for him. "Aw, Alex is gonna love it." I bought myself 2 hoodies and new Jordans. Yes, I love Jordans. Alissa bought a hot dress, ripped jeans, tops, and Banks high top vans shoes. We got home as I put all the things away in my room and chilled watching a movie. I was in the middle of The Dark Knight Rises and I got a Facetime call from Alex. I paused the movie answered. "hey baby" "Hey babe, I miss you," "Haha I miss you too. and-" he cut me off yelling "IM SO HAPPY YOUR STAYING AND MOVING IN FOREVER. OH MY GOD, MY BABY GIRL IS LIVING WITH ME. YOU CAN LITERALLY MOVE IN WITH ME IN MY ROOM AT THE NEW HOUSE!" "HAHA CALM DOWN! I don't know which house I'm staying at yet," "Your moving in my room. You are the only person I'll share my closet with," "Haha aw, I love you. I'll think about it." I hear someone yell Alex and walk in. "Oh shit what's up Jazz" "Hey nothing much what about you? What's poppin, Oprah" "Ahh nothing really, I came to steal yo mans for a bit," "MR. STEAL YO MAN ALERT!" I YELL. They laugh as I say "Alright take him away, I'll go back to my movie. At least Netflix will never leave me." "HEY NO," "Haha jokes, alright bye guys!" I hung up and continued my movie. I got to the good part until Alissa unlocks my door and Banks bursts through and takes the remote out of my hands. "HEY, I WAS AT THE FUCKING BEST PART!" Rice bursts through and live streams on Instagram. Suddenly almost everyone is in my room. Well then. "Banks what are you looking for." He plays some song Snake Costell released a couple hours ago. "OH WHAT THE FUCK. DON'T PLAY IT." "YO LETS GET LIVE REACTIONS! AY STREAM " Rice says to his stream. About 30 seconds into the song I'm yelling "STOP MY EARS ARE BLEEDING" Everyone laughs, while Banks and Alissa are doing couple shit. At the end of the song, easily it was a diss track on me, everyone's looking at me to make a move. "Bet," Everyone screams and then God Church starts playing and we started jamming. Rice gets his stream to comment the lyrics. We continued chilling and jamming in my room.

A/N Not a long chapter because I'm busy so with the time I got I wrote whatever I could. Lmao. HAVE A GREAT DAY AND SMILE :)