Chapter 5

I put away my things and continued the vlog and went up to the top floor where everyone was. I see Ricky and Alex playing pool while Nikan who I met at the party, was setting up speakers with Rice. "Hey guys!" Rice drops his phone to the floor and looks at me. "Oh shit didn't mean to scare ya haha," I vlog a bit and then turn off the camera. "Yo Jazz, wanna join us for guess the song challenge?" "Ya let's do it." We set up the chairs and camera and decide the teams. It was either three teams of two or two teams of three. We decided three teams of two. it's Nick and Nikan vs Rice and Ricky vs Me and Alex. Matt was in control of the music and Fraizer was watching so if there's an argument he can clear it up. Alissa was out for a photo shoot. Matt started the song. 

"Shouldn't have played no games with you, just levelled up my rank. Last time I saw you we ain't speak that was strange"

I started yelling "Oh shit! That's Exchange by Bryson Tiller!" I and Alex do a little handshake and at the end where you hold on by the fingers and shake we just held on like that for the rest of the game. The game went on and Alissa walks in downstairs yelling "WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!?" We start laughing and respond. After a fun time of yelling, I and Alex won the tiebreaker.  "Who wants to go watch Insidious?" Frazier asks. Everyone is down so I go to my room to change into something I know I can fall asleep in.

 Everyone is down so I go to my room to change into something I know I can fall asleep in

I go downstairs and see half of the people coming are there. I spot Alissa so I run and jump on her and she screams and then Alex comes out of nowhere and jumps on top of me and then Ricky jumps on top of us all. Alissa's phone was out so I call out to Matt who was there to take a pic of us like this. Alissa squished under us all. We get off each other and Ricky literally picked me up and gave me to Alex so now Alex is holding on to me standing. Why? I wouldn't let Ricky sit with Alissa lmao. Ricky says "Alex dumbass why are still standing holding Jazz? Sit down she'll be your cuddle buddy" Alissa starts saying "RICKY THERE IS NO JAZZ IN THIS HOUSE" I'm like "Um, hello?!? I'm right here!" "We only have a King here," I rolled my eyes. "YO ALEX THROW HER ON THE COUCH " "NO ALEX DON'T RICKY YOU SHUT UP BITCH!" Alex had by then thrown me on the couch and jumped on top of me "AHH ALEX THIS ISNT SOME UFC WRESTLING SHIT, WELL NOT RIGHT NOW" He stayed on top of me and put a blanket on us both. "We still gotta watch the flash together" "we will" We start the movie when everyone came down. "Finally, now start it up." Alex opens his mouth "Is there a way to be lit while watching this?" Ricky responds " Yeah, be lit by being scared now, shut up dumbass." Alex snuggles up against me, still on top of me and I run my hands through his hair as we watched the movie. 

During the movie, we all screamed and jumped. Alex was still on top of me, we just held on to each other throughout the movie. One point, we grabbed each other's hand and still haven't let go yet. 

After the movie it's about 1 AM so we put on Space Jam. Halfway through the movie, Alex is asleep on top of me. I slowly feel my eyes closing as the darkness takes over.