21

Jungkook and Taehyung had gotten closer as the days went by. Although Jungkook was quite cautious around the boy because of his severely outgoing behaviour, he had great times with him.

It had been five days since Taehyung had befriended Jungkook, and until now- things had been going quite smoothly. Both of the boys were having a good time.

The walked into the school, heading out to the lockers before classes start. They had a system. The two boys would always try to see who would get their things away in their lockers first. So far, Taehyung had always won.

It was almost as if he just teleported his coats into his locker.

But that was obviously not what was happening.

"I bet I'll beat you again." Taehyung teased, wrapping his arms around Jungkook's waist.

He noticed some of the students around them were staring, but Jungkook thought nothing of it. 'It must be because Tae looks so bright today.'

"You always beat me anyway, I don't see the point of challenging it."

Taehyung giggled, pulling Jungkook tighter towards him. Which Jungkook didn't mind all that much, he quite used to Taehyung's physical affections after the first couple of days.

"You mean you don't even wanna try and beat me at all?" Taehyung said, unlatching himself from the younger boy.

"I didn't say that..." Jungkook mumbled, he takes competition very seriously. In all honesty, he was slightly frustrated by the fact that Taehyung always beats him. But it was out of his control.

He wasn't going to put things in his locker today, instead, he'd follow Taehyung to his locker and see for himself why the older was always winning.

It was a good plan if he said so himself, so after Taehyung dropped Jungkook off at his locker, he raced towards his. Jungkook waited until he was around the corner to follow him.

Jungkook waddled around the corner slowly, seeing Taehyung opening his locker. As the front of the door opened to face him. He noticed there was some sort of writing on it.

Jungkook scooted a bit closer without Taehyung noticing him, as the words got clearer. He could almost hear small sniffles coming from the other side of the door.

On the blue locker door in black ink, the words "gay" and "homo" were repeated all over the once clean locker. Jungkook stood up, a confused look on his face. He gathered up the courage to walk to Taehyung's locker, hiding behind the door.

Taehyung retrieved his books and closed the door, dropping them at the sight on a figure directly behind it.

"Oh!... My God!" Taehyung shouted, picking up his books quickly from the floor. He was trying to hide his face. "You scared me kookie!"

Jungkook shook his head, "What are these words on your locker hyung?"

Taehyung stood up, wiping his sleeve against his nose. "I'm not sure what they mean."

A surprised expression grazed Jungkook's face as he started back at his hyung, watching the small tears running down his face. "You don't know?"

This time, Taehyung shook his head. "No, my mom said these words mean happy. But why would people make fun of me for being happy?"

Jungkook shrugged, he didn't know what those words meant either. "I don't know hyung. Let's just go to class okay?"