06

Taking Jimin to the hospital didn't seem like a good idea since the nearest town was a 5-hour drive.

But as Jin worked on his wounds the next couple of days, they seemed to be getting better. And now Jimin was able to walk around by himself, well not completely by himself.

"Hyung I'm just going to the washroom," Jimin said, loosening his hand from his hyung's grip.

"I can come with you," Yoongi stated, already making his way to their destination ahead of them.

Jimin pulled him back, "Baby I love you, but I think I can take a piss without being watched."

Jungkook sat the kitchen table, observing the couple in front of him. There seemed to be a considerable amount of tension, almost as if the hadn't talked about what Yoongi had said the night before Jimin almost died.

"...take your fucking pills for once and maybe things would change!"

Jungkook hated it when his friends would fight, but in a weird way, it made him feel content.
Because it proved that their relationship isn't as perfect as they make it out to be.

And that brought a slight smile to his face.

Jungkook was brought out of his thoughts by a sudden yell.

"Fine!" Yoongi yelled and Jimin's eyes widened.

He didn't know what he said to make Yoongi so mad.

"Take your fucking piss, I won't baby you anymore. I'm sorry I fucking care about you." The older stormed to his room slamming the door shut.

Hoseok waddled out of the hallway, a confused look on his face. He looked towards Jungkook, who gave a shrug in return.

"I'm just gonna, yeah okay bye." He said, walking back towards the hallway and into his room with a small click.

Jimin sighed, falling onto the couch and wincing slightly at the impact.

Jungkook felt like this was the right time to cut in, "You know, you should probably go settle things with him. Talk to him about what happened before you almost died."

It seemed like after Jimin's wound had almost healed, everyone had just seemed to stop talking about the man with the crazy grin. Like it just flew from everyone's minds.

But it was in Jungkook's head all day.

"I just-" Jimin choked slightly, "I feel like I need some space, he's just been with me everywhere I go constantly. And it's really just a bit of a bother now. Like I'm fine now, he doesn't need to worry about me like I'm a child that broke his limbs."

Jungkook scoffed, this kid was dense. "It's because he feels guilty, idiot. He thinks it's his fault you walked into the woods."

When really it's mine. Jungkook thought.

Jungkook knew there was something in the woods that night. He knew that it wasn't a good idea

But there was a small part of him that wanted to see what would happen
So he can prove that he wasn't crazy

But that logic only seemed to make him crazier.
Who allows their best friend for 5 years to walk into a forest with a psycho killer in it just to prove a point?

Apparently, Jungkook does.

Jimin seemed to be at a loss for words, yet he also seemed to be deep in thought. He rested his hands on his thighs, moving them up and down in a soothing manner.

Jungkook decided to interrupt again.

"Hyung?"

Jimin looked over, raising his eyebrows in a way that said: "What up?"