16{M!}

Prepare for what we've all been waiting for ;;;;;;;;;;;;))))))

••••

Jungkook thought it was now safe to say that his balls were in his chest.

V ran his fingers down Jungkook's bare chest, going up and down against his washboard like abs. He lowered his voice and Jungkook gasped quietly when his hand stopped at his pants waistband. "Do you know what's about to happen?"

Jungkook's chest heaved, he liked- no he loved the feeling of V's hands on his skin, but he wasn't going to submit that easily. He uttered under his breath, yet it was loud enough for V to hear. "I think we both know what's going to happen."

V smirked, he stared at the sight before him. Jungkook was shirtless, sweat beating down almost every pore in his body. Love bites and bruises were littered all over his body, mostly covering his neck. His jet black hair stuck to his forehead, his eyebrows were knit together tightly and his eyes were shut with a considerable amount of force.

V straddled Jungkook's thighs, running his hands along his hip bones and going everywhere except the place Jungkook really wanted him to go. V spoke, using the deep demanding voice of his that sent shivers up Jungkook's spine. "That may be true, but something I don't know is how bad you want it."

Jungkook groaned, his hands pulling against the restraints on his wrist. He was still tied to the bed. He didn't know how much longer he could take it. Jungkook wanted it, he wanted it really bad.

V's hand moved towards the tent in Jungkook's sweatpants and cooed at the sight. "Look at how hard you are already. It seems like you'd enjoy everything I'm about to do to you. But tell me," V's hand grabbed Jungkook's clothed member, squeezing and kneading it against his hands. "how much do you want it?"

Jungkook hummed, trying to keep his lips together and shut out any moans that would pass through without his permission. "You, ah, you know what I, mm, want."

Jungkook opened his eyes and his lips parted as he moaned lightly. If just looking at V got him like this then Jungkook wouldn't know how long he would last. V was shirtless, eyes hooded and hair pulled up with a red bandana. V's abs were astonishing to look at, Jungkook almost thought he was looking at a chocolate bar instead of a person, but he knew V was just as sweet.

V grabbed Jungkook's pants and slowly pulled them down. He tilted his head as Jungkook watched. "Mhm? Do I Kookie?" He took Jungkook's member through the parting of his red boxers. "This is how you want to cum right? Just me sucking you off? Or did you want something more?"

Jungkook hissed a the cold air collided with steaming hot cock. He gulped as V took him in his hands and he shuttered when V gave him small kisses against his base. This was too good to be true.

Jungkook moaned loudly as V suddenly took him in his mouth. "Ah, god!"

V hummed with Jungkook in his mouth, sending a wave of Euphoria coursing through his body in rapid pulsing. V pulled back to Jungkook's tip, sliding his tongue slowly across his slit. V swallowed the precum that poured from Jungkook's member.

He smiled, giving him small kisses on and around his cock. Jungkook bucked his hips up, trying to find some sort of friction to soothe his painfully hard member. V smirked, "Look at you, already begging for more."

"Please! Please, stop... stop teasing-g." Jungkook pleaded, his hips bucked up against nothing but air and tears slowly began to form in his eyes. Jungkook gave up on defying his submissions, he wanted this... he needed this.
"I want you, fuck I want you so bad."

V smiled and moved his hand to slowly pump Jungkook's member, which earned a stammered gasp from the younger. "How bad does our baby Kookie want it?"

Just hearing those words come from V's mouth made him moan loudly. And the fact there wouldn't be anyone for miles to hear them made everything a lot more exciting for him. Jungkook stuttered.
"More than any-anything. Please."

V grinned moving up to kiss Jungkook's forehead, "I'm sorry, baby. But that's not how dreams work."

Jungkook's eyes shot open and his eyebrows rose in surprise. "What? What did you just say?"

V rolled his eyes and chuckled, he held Jungkook's face in his hands giving their noses butterfly kisses. "Wake up silly! It's too late for you to be asleep like this."

Asleep?

Had he dreamt all this?

Jungkook stuttered, "W-wait-"

V interrupted him, pushing him against the bed and covered his eyes. "Bye bye Kookie! See you soon!"

Jungkook's eyes fluttered open, he shot up from the bed to be yanked back down a second-time bu the rope around his wrists.

He looked around the room, it was a bit darker now, the sun seemed to be setting and the room was lit up by the small lamp on his bedside table. One of his least favourite things about pretending to go to sleep was actually accidentally falling asleep. He looked at the able again seeing the food was gone, probably in the fridge, either that or V ate it. Jungkook chuckled at the site of the missing food, imagining V hesitating cutely before eating it himself.

V.

Shit, that fucking dream. Literally!

Jungkook began to feel uncomfortable, realizing that something was now making his sweatpants not as dry and cozy as they used to be. He looked down, his bottom half was covered in a white sheet but you could clearly see the raging boner he was now sporting.

Jungkook shook his head, he couldn't believe he just had that dream. He can't have those feelings towards V, it was wrong. It was wrong on so many different levels.

He groaned at the inconvenience, his hands were literally tied. He couldn't even finish himself off.

Jungkook laid his head back down, groaning again as he thought of how it would feel to be inside V's mouth like that. If he did it in real life would it feel just as good?

Would it feel better?

Jungkook shook his head violently, his eyes still closed. Thinking about V sucking him off as he moaned his name really wasn't helping his current case.

He needed to sort this out and quick, he couldn't have a boner when V walks through that door.

But as we all know by now, Jungkook has never had the best of luck.

"It seems like you've got a bit of a problem there."

~~~~~~~
wowza, I didn't know I had that in me.
Lol jk, I CRINGED WHEN I HAD TO TYPE OUT THE WORDS "COCK" AND "MEMBER".
like I really couldn't !!!!

but its whateves

hoped you guys enjoy!

I'm gonna go sleep now
Love ya!

-Hannah
words: 1165