15

Jungkook gasped as he woke up, drenched in his own sweat. He didn't remember much from before he slept, all he remembered was-

He swung his hand back, his fist colliding with Jungkook's face.

"This is all your fault."

"I don't want to have to drag you out of that bush."

"You knew, didn't you?"

"Jimin, I-"

"I'm sorry jagi."

His head ached, that's right. Jimin was dead, everyone was dead. Jungkook was by himself, all alone. Although he was awake, Jungkook didn't want to open his eyes. He didn't want to look at wherever he was.

In a way, he wished none of this was real. But he was alone, that's what he wanted right?

Jungkook wanted to be alone.

He wanted to.

Moments before, Jungkook had been stuck inside a dream. It was similar to the one he had when he first came here.

Jungkook was on the porch, it was still raining lightly. And he was stuck to the wood deck the second time, the tapping sounds only becoming louder and louder. He watched again as blood poured out from the bottom of the door, Jungkook was sure he knew whose blood it was this time. He wasn't scared, or dizzy. He felt indifferent.

Jungkook heard the low, deep voice for a second time. This time it wasn't unfamiliar to him.

"You're not my jagiya, why are you here?"

It was silent for a moment and Jungkook glanced up from the growing pool of crimson to the gold doorknob. He waited, knowing what was bound to come next.

The knob shook, and things seemed to be going in slow motion now. The door swung open, and the light from inside the cabin blinded Jungkook for a split second.

He rubbed his eyes, and his vision focused.

And there just like Jungkook had expected, V stood on the other side of the door. He wore the different clothes than what Jungkook saw the last time. Which had been strange to him at first. Did he get the change of clothes from the girl's boyfriend?

The cabin was too far for anyone to walk and not wanna die. So how did V even get here?

Jungkook stared at the man on the other side and despite the circumstances, Jungkook still felt unbelievably just like he had in the first dream he had.

V glared down at him, his look was dominating and it caused a shiver to course its way down Jungkook's spin. V had the same look on his face as he had when he tackled Jungkook to the ground during their first encounter.

A small Epiphany. Realization, revelation. Like he had finally found what he had been looking for.

V kneeled down in front of Jungkook as if he hadn't just placed his knees into a dark pool of blood. He took Jungkook's face in his hands and rested their foreheads together.

A small, barely noticeable smile graced Jungkook's face.

V looked him in the eyes, their foreheads still pressed together. He whispered and Jungkook could feel a slight bubble in his stomach when he did so.

"I found you Jagi."

Jungkook shook his head bringing himself into the real world again. He opened his eyes and the light from the opened window shined through lightly, only blinding him for a second.

He was in his bedroom, well his temporary bedroom.

What was supposed to be temporary, now he doesn't know how long he's gonna be stuck in here.

Jungkook sat up, only to be yanked back down by the both of his wrists. He looked to his side and realized his hands were tied to the head posts.

V had tied him to the bed while he was knocked out. Did he just want me to stay still? Or did he want to do something else?

Jungkook yanked at the ropes around his wrists, he could hear the stretching of the rope and the scraping as it dug into his wrists. Nonetheless, Jungkook kept pulling, he knew he was going to end up hurting his arms really bad but what else did he have to lose?

He was gonna be dead in a couple hours anyway.

And in a way, he deserved it too.

What kind of person watches all his friends die one by one, and still feels indifferent enough to stand dream and stand in front of the killer with bubbles in his stomach.

Apparently, Jungkook does.

He does it so shamelessly too.

Like the man has done nothing wrong. V's done so much wrong, and so has Jungkook.

Feeling the way he does for V... No one feels like that about their killer, their captor.

So why did it feel so right when Jungkook looked at him?

Jungkook fell back into bed with a groan, wincing slightly as the rope moved against the now bleeding cuts on his wrists.

There was a knock on the door, and Jungkook knew who it was.

Jungkook didn't say anything, and he closed his eyes pretending to be asleep. He didn't move a single muscle as the door opened slowly.

Jungkook felt like his parent were in the room past his bedtime and he was pretending to be asleep, trying so hard not to smile and giggle under their gaze. It was that kind of nervousness.

But this was so much more.

He heard V sigh and walk towards the bedside, he set down a plate of food on the table and sat on the bed.

Jungkook felt the bed sink to his left and he felt like if V didn't leave in 10 seconds or less, Jungkook was going to explode.

V reached over, placing his hand on Jungkook's forehead before brushing hair aside and stroking his head softly.

Jungkook felt his chest tighten and if his stomach had legs it'd be doing cartwheels and flips.

Why did he have to feel like this?

Despite everything that's happened, Jungkook felt oddly safe with Taehyung. There was a weird part of him that felt like he knows V like they've met before.

Before Jungkook could continue his thoughts, V spoke.

"I'm sorry Jungkook, I didn't mean to tie you that tight. It must hurt a lot right?"

He felt V place kisses on his hands, slightly loosening the rope around his wrists but not enough that it would let him go.

"There, " V said satisfied, he looked at Jungkook with a calmed expression. "Please wake up soon, I didn't mean to hit you that hard baby."

Jungkook's heart fluttered, what the fuck was V trying to accomplish here? If it was to make Jungkook die without touching him then mission fucking accomplished.

V sighed a second time, leaning over to give Jungkook a peck on the forehead. "I just want you to know that I won't hurt you, I can never hurt you. I came here for you and nothing less."

Jungkook's left side if the bee levelled out as V stood up to walk out the door.

Before leaving, V whispered, "Get some rest Jagiya, I love you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi guys!!
Thanks for the 1k reads, here's my thank you present as requested.

See you soon!

-Hannah
Words: 1200