His Part-Time Mate

STRONGLY CAUTIONED...

All Rights Reserved! Please don't copy my story, especially without permission!

Follow my FB PAGE to get EARLY UPDATES Woott!!:)) ----> FB: https://www.facebook.com/HadynRose23/

Sooo UNEDITED, BUT Y'ALL LOVE ME ANYWAYS (;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I'm getting my things from my locker I look across the hallway and see him lip locked and probably tongue wrestling, another girl. Each day its a different girl. I sigh sadly and close my locker. The thing about being a part-time mate meant Zayn could mess with other females whenever he liked. But god forbid he sees me touching another guy. I started walking towards them go to my first class. His head pops up and he looks at me with a smirk and winks then goes back to making out with his slut of the day. Nobody knew we were mates because he wanted to keep it a secret just till we graduated.

Since he was the next alpha in line he did whatever he wanted without getting in too much trouble. I swear he could kill somebody and he would still get out of it. Actually he does kill, but he kills rogues and that's only because they are dangerous.

At school I was not the loner, but I wasn't popular either. I had friends and didn't get made fun of considering I was in fact beautiful, so my friends and family say. To Zayn I'm an ugly whore who craves attention and dresses slutty. He does tell me I'm beautiful, but only when we are alone on his good days, but other times I'm just plain June.

When I found out he was my mate I was ecstatic. I thought luck was on my side because he was the hottest guy I had ever seen, but female wolves usually think their mate is the hottest guy to walk the planet. I remember seeing him across the hallway on my eighteenth birthday and when our eyes met I found out he was mine forever. He started walking over but he didn't look too happy. When he reached me he had grabbed a hold of my arm and I felt sparks that had my wolf howling. He started walking through the crowded hallway of people, and when he finally reached his destination, he pushed me in the janitors closet and walked in closing it. He started pacing back and forth in the big closet. I just stood their wondering what he was thinking. My wolf was just content to be in the proximity of her mate. All of a sudden he stopped pacing and looked at me. I got so lost in his sea green eyes that what he said next shocked me.

Past

"I'm not rejecting you, but I don't think we should be mates." He said looking anywhere but at me. "I mean come on I'm almost alpha and haven't had my fun yet. I know mates are everything, but I didn't want to meet mine till I was out of high school and now its ruined." He lefts his hand and rubs his head full of curls. "Its not that I don't want you, but I just don't want to be tied down at the moment."

I looked at him heart broken, but he just continues as if my heart isn't getting more stomped on.

"Maybe after we graduate. I don't know. Wait what grade are you in?" He looks at me before shaking his head. "Never-mind I think we are in the same grade." I was actually a grade higher even though I was the same age as him, but I wasn't about to correct him. "Do you mind, I don't know waiting till we finish then we could be together?" He looked at me pointedly.

My chest hurt from the pain of not being wanted by my mate even if it was for now. Was I so average he didn't think we could make a great couple?

"No, why cant we be together now? Aren't mates supposed to be everything to us?" I shake my head at him and start walking towards the closet door, but he blocks my path. "You are everything to me, but I want to experience life without a mate before I settle down. Cant you try and understand that?"