-28-

Seth's pov:

"girl wake up.... it's time to get your stuff, weapons and head to the harbour, the boat normally arrives at lunch and the watch you have shows 09:47" I said, waking them with Melanie, after a good night after sleep in my arms she was up and ready to go.

I sighed as I watched them get ready to leave, scratching flea bag's ear as he laid on my neck.

they were all really excited to leave this island in a few hours so they were quickly ready with their weapons and stuff, I pulled the axe out from the wall with another sigh.

"so you like Fearless now huh?" Melanie asked as I walked in front, the girls following me away from my house.

"he learned how to be silent and did find you so that's the only good points there are to him, he is still an annoying flea bag if you ask me" I was holding her hand and I guess the others noted what was going on because of the fours hinting smirks, it made my cheeks turn red, lucky Melanie didn't notice their gaze, she doesn't need to stress now.

"it feels so long since we set foot here" Meg said, staring at the other shore as we got out from the trees and on the harbour.

"yeah a long time" Katy said, staring at the pile of bodies I helped to make and clean up the bodies I found, all 16 other persons and a few killers, these girls were the true survivors here.

we were all staring off at the water with a smile until we heard a scream and whipped around.

"you...." I hissed, bringing my axe up.

"hahahaha me!" dad smiled, holding Stacy with a scalpel at her throat, everyone knows how sharp for fucking things are.

"how are you alive?!" I yelled, Melanie falling back on her butt, legs to weak and shaky to hold herself up on the moment before the other two helped her up again.

"I'm not that easy to kill! I'm a doctor or have you forgotten? I taught you what you know! I just waited for you to leave and I saw myself up~" fuck I should have checked he was dead or at least tried to bring him to the body pile.

I took a step forwards and he made a small cut, blood dripping so I stopped.

"hahahaha this is so funny~! you made a deal haven't you~? you can't do anything to me or I will kill her!"

"you asshole!"

"now now~...... do as I say and will let her go~.... kill yourself"

"never! you'd hurt them if I'm not here anymore"

Melanie's pov:

I zoned out as I dug the gun out of my bag and pointed it at him.

"let her go!" I yelled but he just laughed as Seth was glaring, frozen, unable to do anything to help.

"you can't shoot me~ you'll never touch me in the head and I'm behind your friend.

I looked at Stacy, she was crying but closed her eyes and mouthed 'shoot me' when she opened them again with a concentrated look in her eyes.

I shook my head; everyone saw her doing that.

she smiled sadly at me and mouthed 'shoot me' again, I started crying and closed my eyes and pulled the trigger, shooting the last bullet.... hitting Stacy and then the man.

"you! you shoot me through the hostage!" I yelled, letting her go and she crumbled to the ground, Seth instantly jumped at him while we ran to Stacy's side and turned her on her back.

"hold on! I can see the boat coming! please hold on a little" I pleaded as she coughed blood.

"it hurts...."

"we know; you were really brave but now hold on" Katy said as Meg took her hand.

"he will not come back again, beheaded" Seth said coming back and cursing, pressing her hand over her wound making her scream a bit in pain, looking half asleep.

"don't you dear fall asleep!" Meg said with tears. "not now! not right when we are almost there!"

Hold on
Just a little while longer
Hold on
Just a little while longer
Hold on
Just a little while longer

"you hear this Stacy? it's our friend that promised to keep us alive! please hold on!" I said between Seth's lyrics, seems even in this situation it is singing that keeps her calm.

Everything will be alright

"just as she says everything will be right please!"

Fight on
just a little while longer
Fight on
just a little while longer
Fight on
just a little while longer

"yeah you need to fight Stacy please!!!"

Everything will be alright

We will sing on
Just a little while longer
Sing on
Just a little while longer
Sing on
Just a little while longer

Everything will be alright
right...

"everything will be alright Stacy! open your eyes!" but she didn't, silence falling over all of us. "Stacy....STACY!!!" I screamed but got no answer.

Seth silently closed her open eyes with one hand as Meg covered her mouth with her hands and started sobbing as we heard the sound of a boat stopping.... Katy stood up and kicked a wall cursing while I hugged Seth while crying, she almost made it...... she almost made it!!!

the ship crew were surprised find us here and quickly unloaded the supplies and loaded the corpses, Seth carried Stacy's body on the boat, barking when they tried to take it away, it was her job to get us away from here so she'll damn well will finish it, that's how she worded it, I could see sadness in her eyes.

Meg and Katy got one with her and I waited for her to get off.

"well.... this is it I guess" I said, pulling off her jacket and handing it to her but she shook her head.

"keep it.... as a souvenir of me" she sadly smiled as she watched the man readying to leave, waiting for me, I faced her again as I looked away from them and hugged the jacket to me.

"keep this from me then" I handed her my knife and the panda plush she took. "as a souvenir of how we met and this plush so you'll have someone to cuddle....... I'll miss you" I hugged her and she hugged my back.

"I do too" I pulled her in a kiss, separated by the people yelling they were leaving.

Seth's pov:

I watched sadly with a heavy sigh as she got on the boat, waving at me as it left the harbour, I waved back before I heard a small whimper and looked at flea bag.