Chapter 18: Fate

"So in other words, we're going to die?" Max asked.

"No. We're not. We need to reverse the spell."

"And how do we do that?" Max, Ashlynn and I asked simultaneously.

"Kill her, obviously"

************************************

We walked into the hotel slowly. We found the devil worshipper on her knees.

"My apologies. I could not offer all their souls. I could only offer 30."

Justin snuck up behind her and attempted to pierce a knife through her back but obviously failed. She turned around fast and stabbed Justin's hand.

"You guys decided to return? That wonderful" she laughed cynically.

"Why the hell don't you let us go home?" Max asked.

"Because my goal is to offer ALL of your souls to The One" she stated as if it was the most obvious shit in the world.

Before she could say anything, she groaned and landed on the floor. A knife jabbed through her heart.

"Phew" Justin sighed.

We can finally get out of this bloody hell pit!

Of course fate decided something had to happen and my happiness soon faded.

"Bloody shit"

========================

CLIFFHANGER! Don't kill me xD

Wait for the next update xD bye

Oh yeah btw, There was abit of Witchcraft and Wizardy up there..i had no idea..sryy x)