Chapter 13: Why her?

We didn't bother about the screams anymore. I went back to our room. I didn't care anymore if it was haunted or whatever. Tears blurred my vision as I convinced that we were going to die.

"Hey Ale-..are you crying?" Max asked.

"Huh? no!" I said as I quickly wiped the tears from my face. Before Max could say anything, we heard drips of water. We assumed it was from the bathroom. We approached the bathroom and opened the door slowly. Marcus slowly walked in.

Well water dripping from the tap is normal right? Yes. But, what dripping from the sink wasn't water. It was blood. It started dripping from the tap and trickling into the sink. They screamed, but I didn't. I didn't care anymore.

I turned and decided to walk back to the room. SHIT! what stood infront of me was a teenage looking student, blood covered her outfit, eyes piercing into my soul. I screamed. I didn't scream because I was scared, I screamed because it looked like my sister. My friends ran out of the bathroom.

"What the hell, Alexis??" Ashlynn asked.

"I-I saw J-Jesscia. D-Dead!"

"Jessica? Your sister, Jessica????" Max asked.

"Y-Yes!" I said trembling.

Just at that moment, my phone rang. It was from my mom. I hesitantly picked up my phone.

"H-Hello?"

"Alexis?? Oh thank God!! I need you to come home right now!" she said in between sobs. My heart started pounding hard against my chest.

"What happened?"

"Your sister, she's DEAD!" She said crying hysterically.

My phone dropped to the ground noisily. Tears came out.

"Jessica's dead!" I choked out. My friends eyes widen in shock. They comforted me. When I setteled down, they started asking questions. I answered like I was half dead.

"We need to get out of here. We need to get Justin and I need to know why they killed Jesscia!"

==================

BLA BLA BLA. Thanks xD My A/N'S are booooorrrrrriiinnngggggggggggg! sorry :(

-inspirex18