Chapter 18

A/N: I know it's not BTS but Ailee slays, anyways enjoy...

Yawning, I slowly opened my eyes, waking up from my sleep. I rubbed my eyes before looking at the man beside me, staring at his beautiful face. I'm dating the sin of Lust. It still feels weird, don't get me wrong. They all act like humans, nothing shows that there the sins. I sometimes forget they're the sins because of the natural behavior. Slowly moving, not to wake Jimin, I got up from the bed and walked into the bathroom. Having a quick shower and brushing my teeth before getting changed into this...

Once I was finished, I walked downstairs and started to make breakfast for everyone

Once I was finished, I walked downstairs and started to make breakfast for everyone. Deciding on waffles and pancakes, I got out everything I needed from the cupboards. "Morning honey" I heard. "Morning mom, morning dad, did you have a good sleep?" I politely asked with a smile. "Yes thank you, did you?" Mom answered. "I did thank you" I spoke. They both sat on the sofa and turned on the TV, watching some random show that they both seemed to enjoy. I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist as I continued to make the breakfast. "Morning baby" The person spoke before kissing my cheek. "Morning babe" I spoke, turning around to face him with a smile. "That smells lovely" he spoke. I smiled and kissed him, he kissed back, tightening the grip he had around my waist slightly. "No PDA you two" Jimin pulled away with a gasp and turned to Tae's parents shocked. "Oh Mrs. Kim, Mr. Kim, I apologize, nice to meet you, I'm Park Jimin" He spoke rapidly. Me and Tae's parents burst out laughing. His face turned from shocked to confused with the blush on his cheeks. "Oh Jimin, there is no need to apologize, we were joking" Mom laughed. He chuckled, the blush staying on his cheeks. Soon the boys walked in after and I gave everyone their breakfast. I had to wake Yoongs up, as the sloth in him wouldn't get up.

We all talked for longer before BTS went home, I decided to stay to spend time with Jake and my parents. (Remember they are like parents to her that's why) We all watched movies and played games like we used to when I was younger. The day went by faster than I thought it would and it was a lot of fun. The sky turned black and I went into my room, getting dressed into a vest and some shorts before laying down in my bed. Jimin had texted me a goodnight message after messaging all day, I smiled and texted back.

Jimin: Goodnight baby, have a good sleep, I love you xx

Me: Goodnight Mochi, I love you xx

Jimin: Mochi? I love it xx

Me: Haha, glad you do, love you xx

Jimin: Love you baby xx