Chapter 4

Danger by Bts was playing, making me awaken. I answered my phone "hello" I said in my bed voice. I was half asleep, "morning sexy" I heard, I gasped, "Jimin?" I asked. "Yup, hey you okay?" He asked, "No you woke me up" I said. "Aww sorry, if you come over I can make it up to you" he said seductively, I knew he was smirking, "Jimin!" I gasped, "and stop smirking you dirty bastard" I said, he chuckled. Ugh is he trying to kill me. "Okay but seriously I'm gonna come pick you up at 7 so get ready" he said, "Jimin" I moaned, "get ready" he said "ugh" I moaned. "Love you" he said with a cheeky chuckle, before I could say anything he hung up. He's actually trying to kill me. I sighed and got out of bed. I had a shower as I listened to music. Once I was done, I dried and straightened my hair and got dressed into this...

 Once I was done, I dried and straightened my hair and got dressed into this

I walked downstairs and told Jake. "Hey Jake, Jimin is picking me up in at 7" I said. "Where you going" He asked. " I don't know, he just told me to get ready and he's going to pick me up, he wouldn't tell me what were doing" I answered. "Aww well have fun" He said. "I will if he doesn't kill me" I said with a chuckle. I chilled with Jake and watched loads of movies with him. We danced and sung like complete idiots which was fun. Finally it was 7 and then the doorbell rang, "That's him" I said. I answered the door and saw Jimin. 

"Hey" I said with a smile

"Hey" I said with a smile. "Hey" He said he hugged me tightly. We broke the hug and I turned around. "Jakey, see you later" I said as I hugged him tightly. "Cya later" He replied with a smile. Jimin pulled a weird face, like he was jealous. I shrugged it of and thought nothing of it. I walked out and shut the door behind me. "Fucking hell" I said as I saw his car. He had a black Lamborghini,

 He had a black Lamborghini,