Chapter 9

R.I.P Jonghyun, we love you <3

___________________________________________________________________

I was currently sitting in between Jin and J-Hope with all the boys. We were all talking and then I realised I haven't talked to Jake, I better text him. I pulled out my phone and texted him.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey Jakey

Hey Sarah, you okay?

Yeah thanks, wbu

I'm good, you with BTS?

Yeah I am, you should meet them, why don't you come over

Yeah okay, when?

I'll ask

________________________________________________________________________________

"Hey guys, can Jake come over?" I asked, "Yeah sure" they replied. "Yay, thanks guys" I said with a smile.

________________________________________________________________________________

you can come over

Okay, I'll be over in an hour?

Yeah okay, see you then

Okay cya later

________________________________________________________________________________

"He's going to be over in an hour" I said with a smile. "How do you know Jake?" Jin asked. "We're childhood friends, we went to school together, he's like my brother" I explained with a smile. "Aww that's nice" Rapmon said. "Yeah, he was the one who actually bought me tickets to South Korea, your concert and Fanmeet" I told them. "Jinja?" J-Hope asked and I nodded. "That's nice, you two really care for each other" Kookie said. "Yeah, we'd do anything for each other, no matter how annoying he is, I don't know what I'd do without him" I explained. "Aww that so cute" J-Hope said excited pinching my cheek. "Yah!" I said pushing his hands away while everyone laughed. Jimin looked annoyed. "Jimin, you okay?" I asked. He looked at me, "Yeah I'm fine" he answered. But I knew he was lying, I'll ask him later. 

Soon after the doorbell rung. "I'll get it" I shouted excited because I knew it was Jake. I opened the door and instantly hugged him. "Jake" I cheered. He chuckled, "Hey Sarah, you okay?" He asked. "Yup, come in" I said with a wide smile. "Okay, guys this is Jake, Jake you know who everyone is" I said with a smile. "Yeah only because of you" He said. "Shut up" I said looking down. "What do you mean?" Jin asked curiously. Aish don't ask him that. "All she does in fan-girl about you guys" He told them. My eyes widened and I put a hand over his mouth before she carries on. They laughed, "One more word and I will personally assassinate you" I threatened. I moved my hand and he gave me an innocent smile. "I haven't said nothing Yet" He said looking at Jimin then back at me. "Don't you dare" I said. "Tell us everything" J-Hope said as me and Jake sat down. "NO! He has nothing to tell you, nothing" I said giving Jake a look to say don't you dare. "What are you talking about, I have loads to say" He said. "No, Jake don't you dare" I said. He gave me an innocent smile. Then Jungkook wrapped his arm around me making me lean on him and held me tightly. "Okay, I'm holding her, tell us" He said. My eyes widened, I tried to move but he was really fucking strong. "Dammit, fuck sake" I said giving up in defeat. "Sarah language" Jin explained. "Sorry Eomma" I said with a chuckle. The boys laughed, He sighed and then Jake started talking. Oh fuck!