Chapter 10

I woke up the happiest of moods, I observed Jimin. He had his arm round my waist which had pulled me closer to him in a tight hug last night. He had his eyes closed and was sleeping peacefully, he was so cute. Then he also woke up in a good mood, flashing me a massive smile making me laugh.

"Morning Babe" He spoke in a raspy voice, "Morning Jiminie" I said with a smile

"Morning Babe" He spoke in a raspy voice, "Morning Jiminie" I said with a smile. He then caught me by surprise by giving me a small peck on the lips, I giggled at his cuteness. He stared at me with a smile on his face, "what?" I asked confused, "Nothing, I'm just happy you're mine" He told me. I smiled and kissed him, he kissed back instantly and the kiss lasted a few seconds before we pulled away. "When should we tell them?" I asked, "Up to you, I don't mind" He told me. "Do you want them to know?" I asked. "I don't mind if they do or don't know, all I care about right now is you" He told me kissing me. We pulled away after a few seconds, "We'll tell them together when we go downstairs" I told him and he nodded in agreement. "I'm never letting you leave my sight now, you know that right?" He said with a smirk. I chuckled, "Jimin I'm not going to be glued to you 24/7" I told him. "Yes you are, I'll get handcuffs if I need to" He threatened, "Ooo Kinky" I joked, "Yah, the dirtiness is my job" He grumbled. "I was joking pabo" I said and he laughed.

"Come on let's get up" I said as I started to sit up put was pulled back down, Jimin pulled me down and hugged my body tightly. He slightly laid on me, putting his weight on me to stop me from going, "No, let's stay here for a bit longer" He moaned, "Jimin we can't lie here all day" I told him, "Yes we can" He said looking up to me with a pout on his face. I chuckled, "Why are you acting so cute all of a sudden" I asked him with a giggle, "Because i'm happy" He simply answered. "5 more minutes" He pouted. I sighed, "Okay fine" I said as I gave in to his adorableness, "Yay" he cheered and cuddled me tighter.

10 minutes later and we got out of the bed, each of us had a shower and got dressed, we walked downstairs together as Jimin would not let me leave his side no matter what so I had to wait for him, I didn't mind though. All of Bts was sitting down on the sofa so we sat down next to them, I leaned onto Jimin as he wrapped his arms round me as I cuddled into his chest. "What's going on here?" J-Hope asked staring at us. Everyone stared at us, wanting to know. I looked at Jimin to make sure that he agreed and he nodded with a smile. I looked back at them and told them. "Me and Jimin are together, he asked me last night" I told them. Their eyes widened and they froze. I got slightly nervous but then they screamed in excitement, causing me to jump. "I'm so happy for you" Rapmon said, "Aww you're so cute" Kookie spoke. We smiled at their reactions happy that they didn't have a problem with it, even Suga gave us a little smile. After that I called Jake and told him who was also extremely happy.

All day Jimin made me stay next to him like we were tied together or something but I didn't mind, we all played games, watched movies and joked around. Best day ever and I was extremely happy to be Jimin's girlfriend.