Chapter 1

Cast:
Humaira(aysha) Ismai'l
Fateema : humaira's mom
Ismai'l Ahmad : humaira's dad
Houda: humaira's  elder sister
Muhammad : humaira'as elder brother
Khadeeja: humaira's best friend
These are the people from humaira's side❤❤

Humaira's pov:
'Bring bring' Bring bring' the stupid alarm kept going on. I hate this alarm😡. And at the same time love it because it helps me.
OMA! Today is another boring Monday. I already know what's gonna happen. Am gonna go to school,sit in the class,not talk to anyone,get bullied by Samira,then come back home.

Ya rabb why is it always like this?

I lazily walked to the bathroom and performed my wudu. I prayed my raka'til fajr and then my fajr. I prayed to Al Rahim the exceedingly merciful and asked him to at least make me smile once today.

I quickly got dressed into a navy blue jacket,sky blue hijab,black jeans,and my pink chanel flats.

I went downstairs only to be greeted with the aroma of toasted bread🍞and coffee☕ Mama was chopping onions on the kitchen counter, Abba was reading a news paper and sipping cappuccino, "good morning my beautiful doves" i said and pecked their chee...

Mama was chopping onions on the kitchen counter, Abba was reading a news paper and sipping cappuccino, "good morning my beautiful doves" i said and pecked their cheeks each "morning sunshine" they answered. well Houda and moha were nowhere to be seen. Wait a minute nowhere to be seen?nah-uh those two have gotta come down now.

As the last born,my family spoiled me in many ways. They always gave me what I needed. Everything.

"Houdaaaah" I said while continuously knocking on her door.

"Oh my Allah this girl will be the death of me"she said in a sleepy voice. "I just finished fajr,it can't be time already"she said while rubbing her eyes

"Well unfortunately the world doesn't revolve around you so get up its your turn today"I said with a devil smirk😏

Did I tell you  about the 'school-d-turn'  meaning school driving turn?well houda dear and moha take turns in taking me to school since I lost my driver license.

"Okay i'll be down in a minute"she said and went back inside.
Houda is a gynaecologist and moha is a software engineer

For me well I am studying international trades at Oxford university here in London

Since Abba retired, moha and houda where the ones paying my school fees. Well they also took turns in that. Abba only paid it from time to time when he got his pension money.

I quickly munched my yummylicious toast and drank my coffee.

"Houda here's your breakfast"mama said after their usual greetings

After she gobbled up her own, we rushed out of the house.

We drove to my school and houda dearie gave me 200$ I hugged and kissed her cheeks multiple times.
After i watched her drive out, I turned to look at the worst sight ever.