"I will Jimin, I promise," I sniffle, smiling to myself.

"Bye Ara," I can practically hear his smile over the phone.

"Bye Jimin," I smile and hang up. I put my phone back into my pocket and jump when I see Yoongi standing by the counter, having entered the room again without me knowing.

"Hey," I gulp, looking him up and down.

"Hey," He says, looking at me with an unreadable expression. I wish I knew what he was thinking.

"They want us back," he scratches the back of his neck. I nod, stepping away from the wall.

"Yeah, we should..."

"Go," Yoongi finishes for me. I nod again, feeling my chest tighten with each awkward moment that passes. If I had known this would be the outcome of finally doing something about how I felt for Yoongi, I would have never done it.

Silently, Yoongi picked his keys out of his pocket and walked past me out the door. I followed him, my head spinning with questions.

What had actually just happened?

Did he really mean to kiss me?

Why does he seem like he regrets it?

Do I regret it?

His behavior threw me for a loop. Yoongi was usually cocky and confident, but now he seemed small and fragile. It was like if I touched him, he'd break.

The whole way back home it was silent, making me go insane. I wanted to talk, I wanted to get to the bottom of what happened before I went inside and faced everyone. I needed clarity, but it didn't look like Yoongi was going to give it to me.

"Yoongi I-"

"Were here," He cuts me off, turning off the engine and jumping out of the car. I gape at him as he walks towards the house, leaving me behind. I had found my answer.

I regretted it.

Breathing deeply I unbuckle my seatbelt and exit the car, following his path back to the house. As I get closer I hear a lot of yelling, but it's so loud I can't tell what they're saying, just that's it's definitely Yoongi and Namjoon...and Jungkook?

When I push open the door my eyes widen. Yoongi was up against the wall, Namjoon had him by the collar and he looked beyond rage at this point. Jungkook was next to him, yelling right at him, his knuckles bruised. I looked at Yoongis face and see a small, developing bruise on his cheek. Jungkook had punched him.

"Ara!"

My attention is taken away from the scene to Jimin, who's already engulfed me in the biggest hug of my life. The room turned silent when he did, and I heard Namjoon let go of Yoongi, the later falling to the ground with a thud.

"We were so worried!" Jimin says into my shoulder. I smile slightly, despite the churning in my stomach. When Jimin lets me go I lock eyes with Namjoon, who looks like he's about to cry.

He rushes to me, pulling me into a tight embrace. He shudders slightly, and I know he's trying not to lose it. He's trying not to cry.

"Don't do that ever again," He whispers shakily. I wrap my arms tighter around him, feeling emotional as well, tears now prickling my own eyes. "I cant lose you Ara, you're the only family I have left. You mean too much," Namjoon pulls out of the hug, looking me deep in the eyes. I nod and reach up, wiping away a tear that escaped his eye. He clears his throat and looks away, embarrassed to have cried.