I hopped in the shower and shaved. I got out and sprayed my body spray and put on my matching lotion.  I put on some boy shorts and a crop top.

Just as I was putting my hair up in a bun, I heard the doorbell.

I finished putting my hair in a bun and sprayed on a lil bit more perfume. I walked downstairs as Dre had rang the doorbell for the third time.

I opened the door. He put his arms around my waist, resting his hands on my booty.

"What took you so long shorty?". He questioned.

"You want a girl that smell good right?". I asked wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I guess. What chu cooked it smell good as hell in here". He questioned letting go of me.

"Maybe if you go sit down I'll show you what I cooked". I winked.

He kissed my forehead and went to go sit in the living room.

My ass ain't cooking shit else. I went in the fridge and warmed up the chicken, broccoli, and rice I cooked the other day.

I put it on a plate and put that shit right in the microwave.

After it was heated, I grabbed a spoon and put it on the plate.

"Here ya go babe". I handed him the plate.

He took it and ain't say shit. He just started eating.

We watched TV and then he finished eating.

He put his bowl on the coffee table and pulled me to him by my thigh and arm.

"Damn. You could just asked me to come closer". I snatched my arm away from him.

"Come here then". He motioned with his finger.

I leaned forward putting my forehead against his.

He thumped my cheek hard as fuck.

"That's for yesterday". He smirked.

I picked up one of my throw pillows and bopped him in his head with it.

"Fucking thump me like I'm a kid, fuck wrong wit chu?". I made a stank face at him.

Before he could interrupt my phone started ringing.

He stood up and started chasing me as I answered the phone.

"Hello?". I answered giggling as I ran around the couch.

"Hey Drea it's Neecey. I ain't heard from you in a while and I was wondering if you was ok". Neecey spoke.

"I'm good. I was actually headed over there to see yall". I lied.

I mean shit I do miss my family but like I be on my boss type shit.

"Ok. See you when you get here". She hung up.

Just as I pulled the phone away from my ear Dre tackled me onto the couch.

"I told you can't out run me girl". He said biting my neck causing me to squirm.

"Nah don't run now. You was acting all tough and shit when you had that pillow in yo hand". He smirked biting my neck again.

"Stop! We gotta go see my sister and my siblings". I tried to push him off me.

He stood up.

"Alright then go get dressed". He slapped my ass.

I rolled my eyes.

I went upstairs and got dressed.

I came back and Dre had his keys in his hand.

"Let's go". I said grabbing my phone and my purse