"Uhm, Namjoon?"

Namjoon turned around to see Jimin, his pink hair neatly tucked back and he bit his lip nervously. Namjoon stifled a laugh. He could already tell the question was about Jungkook.

"H-How's Jungkook?" Called it.

Namjoon shrugged, crossing his arms. "He's fine. I didn't know you were strong enough to bring alphas into rut, though." He smiled and Jimin's cheeks turned red. "I'm going home right now. Would you like to tag along? Taehyung's there, too."

At the mention of Taehyung's name, the omega looked up with wide eyes and nodded. "Yes! I need to speak to him; it's urgent!"

Namjoon blinked and shrugged. "Sure. But I need to go grab something from the fridge, it's labeled K. J. Can you go fetch it for me while I call him?"

Jimin nodded, a suddenly determined look on his face. The omega scurried off and Namjoon dialed Taehyung's number, facing the windows of his restaurant. He frowned when Taehyung didn't pick up and didn't think much of it, just pushing it aside since the younger could be busy doing homework.

Jimin came back instantly holding the food that Namjoon had prepared for Taehyung and Jooyeon for breakfast. "Are we ready?" Jimin asked and Namjoon nodded.

"Alright then, let's go."

-

When Namjoon kicked open the door and set the food and his work bag on the table, Namjoon pointed to the guest bedroom for Jimin to stay for the night in and he excused himself to his own room. He expected Taehyung to be awake and ready, but he was surprised to see Jooyeon and Taehyung on the bed, both fast asleep with the mood light on in the corners.

"Silly omega, I told you to wait." Namjoon murmured, sitting on the bed and pulling the sleepy Taehyung towards him. He mumbled softly in his sleep and Namjoon brushed his lip, only to blink and pull his thumb back when he realized his thumb was now swatched with red.

Did he put on lip tint?

He stared at Taehyung before realizing another thing.

Was he wearing one of Namjoon's dress shirts?!

Mouth watering, Namjoon lifted the bottom of the flannel that was way too big for the younger and he gulped when he saw what he was wearing underneath. Pretty peach-colored panties, laced and flowery and Namjoon groaned softly under his breath. Was he trying to get himself marked this badly? How cute.

Namjoon gently shook Taehyung awake, and the younger omega groaned quietly before blinking open his eyes, murmuring. He stared up at Namjoon and his lips spread out into a happy grin. "Joon!"

"Hey." He said softly. "You ready?"

Taehyung nodded, a giggle escaping his lips and Namjoon tickled the bottom of his chin before laying the omega down. "Jimin is here. Go speak to him first and then we'll come back and finish this." Namjoon rolled off the bed and Taehyung sat up cutely, hair ruffled and eyes wide. His nose twitched and he watched Namjoon change, turning around. "Gonna wash up. I smell like oil."

Taehyung nodded and got up, padding over outside when he smelled something. Something...sweet.

Taehyung's ears perked when he heard Namjoon turn on the shower, the noise of water pattering in the tub drowning out the weird noise that Taehyung swore he could hear above the shower water. As he neared the guest bedroom, Taehyung felt a weird feeling crawl down his spine, and he realized that his instincts were kicking in.

Breathing heavily, he pushed open the guest bedroom softly, and his eyes widened at the sight he was met with.

A scream erupted from Taehyung's lips and he slammed the door shut, and he gulped and spun around, panting and staring at himself before he ran back into Namjoon's room and dove onto the covers (gently) nuzzling into Jooyeon's side even though it still hurt.

Holy shit. Taehyung gripped the bedsheets and fiddled with his dress shirt nervously. Was that Jungkook? And Jimin? Having intercourse...?

-

y'all wale + rm's song change is so underrated and y'all ruined a second collab with him and i'm so fucking sad toxic armys need to leave