Final Chapter

The day has finally come for us to return home which means Mia, Troye, and I to Australia and the rest of my roommates back to England. Since our date, Luke and I started to get back to where we were before but we are not quite there yet. Troye still jokes that he doesn't know any other couple besides Joe and I who can date and when we breakup still be really good friends. I'm glad Joe and I dated because now I feel like I won't have to wonder what if, we have that kind of flirty friendship and we can still talk about everything together but it's just a friendship, nothing more.

I'm also glad that I wasn't hung up on a breakup the whole time because I got to experience life and dating someone after a hard breakup. I proved to myself that it may hurt for a while but if I focus on other things it makes it easier. I put the last of my stuff in my suite case and zip it up before swinging it back on its wheels onto the floor. I stood for a minute in my room looking around and remembering the best summer I've had in my life...so far.

"What are you so smiley about?" Mia asked as she poked her head in the door.

"Just gonna miss this place." I reply as I grab my black leather jacket and took my bags out of the room. Mia had her bags right behind her as she walked behind me towards the stairs. When I got to the top I pushed the handle down on my suite case and someone grabbed it and started walking down the stairs with it. I looked up and smiled as I saw Joe carrying both mine and his bags heading towards the door. I turned back and grabbed on of Mia's bags and walked down with it.

The front door was almost completely blocked with everyone's bags. It hard knowing that I'm not going to be living with or seeing everyday all these people that I've gotten so close to.

"Make sure no one is leaving anything!" Zoe yells while walking out of the kitchen scanning everything she passes.

"Gosh Zoe stop acting like such a mother" Joe whined and Zoe rolled her eyes and threw someone's packed duffle bag at him. He caught it and out it with the other bags before kissing me on my temple and going back upstairs to help bring the rest of the bags.

"Goodbye house" Zoe says when the car is finally pack and we are on our way to the airport. She has been vlogging, along with some other people in the house, our last day in America for a while. I can't wait to come back for the other youtube events but for now I miss home. I miss my parents, my own bed, and bear. I wonder how much trouble he's gotten into since I've been gone. I smile as I remember the time he started barking at Beau and Luke when we went to our first date and I teased Luke when I saw Bear warn up to Jai just a few days later. I looked down at my phone and decided to send my mom a quick text since I haven't talked to her in a few days.

R: Hey mom! Can't wait to see you guys soon

M: Can't wait to see you too sweetie. We missed you so much and Bear is always in your room

R: Aw :(. I'll be home in a few hours

M: We will have our hugs waiting. Love you and have a safe flight

R: Love you too

Alfie was riding in the front seat next to the driver and decided to turn up the radio and before we knew it we were all singing along to the songs on the radio like Problem by Ariana Grande and Iggy and whatever else came on. It seems like this time it took us a shorter time to get to the airport than before. We all crawled out slowly and got our stuff from the boot of the taxi. We spilt paying him and he drove off as we dragged our stuff inside to check them in. Once we were all done and had our seats we just stood there not wanting to say goodbye. Even though it was only three of us going to Australia and we were going to fly to see them later in year it was still hard to say goodbye.