Boredom

Rachels POV

I groan as I hear the typical Hannah Montana song as a new episode starts, I have already watched three episodes since the boys had left me earlier this morning. I start to flick through the channels on the foxtel and there was basically nothing appealing to watch besides from apes on animal planet and more Hannah Montana. I sigh and sit up in the bed reaching over to the bedside table to get my phone. I roll my eyes, no messages typical! However I think if I turned on my internet to my phone I think it may blow up from the whole Janoskian fan base knowing who I was now. I heave myself up from the bed and stretch and go to my suitcase to get my trusty MacBook out and sit back at the bed.

 “No wifi?” I grumble as my laptop doesn’t find the free wifi that the hotel supposedly has. “Well you’re useless aren’t you my beautiful laptop” I say cooing at it then throwing it at the base of the bed. I seriously needed some social interaction.

I push the multiple blankets off the bed and onto the floor to find my phone and quickly text all of the boys a simple hello. I sigh to myself before I press send as I look at the time as they had started the signings about half and hour ago. I scream a cry out in boredom and frustration and I raid the fridge but I scream out again realizing the boys had eaten everything, absolutely everything in the bar fridge and the cupboard. Wait until I get my hands on them.

I pace up and down the small hotel room and I see it, I see the thing that will solve my boredom. The camera. I giggle in anticipation as I turn it on. I hear the usual greeting bing noise that it makes and I turn the camera towards me and flip the screen so I could see myself.

“Shit” I curse remembering that I looked like the ugly stick had beaten me. Literally. Then it suddenly hits me, I’m going to make a youtube Q&A to introduce myself to the fans. Shit Rachel you are such a good thinker.

After a much-needed shower, I sit on the bed with a towel wrapped around my hair on my head and one of the hotel robes on me and I bravely turn on my phone and place it on the bed. I step away from it and I hear the constant message tones for a solid four minutes whilst I blow-dried my hair. Wow, I had a 12 000 notifications, wow. I quickly go to my twitter and make a tweet, “hey all you janoskinators, I’m going to be doing a question and anwser video today, so what are some questions you have of the boys or me xx”. I step away from my phone again and quickly apply some make up although I could still see the dark, blue, purple, rainbow bruise on my cheek. I grumble, well I may as well tell them that I hurt myself that is why I didn’t go to the meet and greet today.

I quickly straighten the bed out and place some pillows on top of each other to rest the camera on it. I sat on the edge of the bed with my legs crossed. I turn the camera back on and look at myself in the screen one last time and then press the record button.

“Hey everyone I’m Rachel, I’m seventeen years old and I’m dating the beautiful yet ugly Luke Brooks.” I smile, wow it felt good to say that out loud. I try to contain my smile and continue speaking, “You are probably wondering why I have a bruised cheek and before you jump to any conclusions. Luke did not unleash his sassy powers on me, I got into a fight with a kangaroo and yes I did win.” I pause and then look away before looking back at the camera “Seriously though I did win.”

I stop, oh my god I feel so stupid. Was that even funny? Oh god, I should just watch Hannah Montana. No I better do it, to get closer to the fans.

I sigh and look at the camera again, “Okay maybe I just fell over and smacked my cheek on the uh,” I look to the side of the bed, “the bed side table.” That’s believable enough I think to myself.

“So yeah I’m going to be answering some of you beautiful girls questions today whilst the boys are out doing their meet and greets. So lets begin,” I say making a wooshing noise and putting my hand on the camera. I’ll get Luke to teach me to edit or see if he’ll be the bestestestestest boyfriend and edit it for me I smile to myself.

I open up my twitter and quickly screen shot the questions being asked so I can put their names down for the boys to follow them later.

“Okay so the first question is from @Beaaaaaauzluvaa and she is asking ‘how did you and Luke meet?’” I smile at the memory, and look back at the camera, “Well after the Melbourne meet and greet in the school holidays I went bowling with my best friends that night. I met the boys and well Luke and I just got along I guess.”

I scroll down again and screen shot another question, “@JanJanJanJanoskianss asks ‘Have you met the other Janoskian girlfriends? X12’, No, no I have not met Ariana or Veronica yet but I hope to meet them both very soon’

After answering several questions including my favorite ice cream flavor that took forever to think off I finished the video. Looking at the time it was only 2pm. I groan, the boys aren’t going to be back for another three hours, I may as well upload the video now and attempt to edit it.

Lukes POV

If I regain feeling in my hand and cheeks I will never take that for granted again. 3500 fans, us five boys had meeted and greeted 3500 fans today. Kill me now, I am so tired. I scramble out of the taxi that had stopped out of our hotel and we make our way back to our hotel rooms with the other four boys following me to my room. I assume to see Rachel. Shit, I wonder how her cheek is. Poor thing, I hate to see her in pain.

I slide the door key card and I can hear the boys talking about football scores or something as they bardge through the door and I see Rachel sitting on the bed with her beloved MacBook on her lap. I scowl I hate MacBook’s! Windows all the way!

“Luke! Luke! Everyone! Come see my video!” She says excitedly and I scoot next to her and wrap my arms around her waist. I sigh in happiness as I get comfy next to her. The boys fidget behind us to view the video.

“What’s this Rach?” Beau questions from behind us.

“Must not check my twitter much you lot!” she laughs, “Just a Q and A for your fans”

Skip laughs, “Oh lord our fans, there will be some fucking weird questions then”

Rach laughs and turns to him, “there sure were, I tried to keep them to a minimum though,” she turns back around and clicks the expand button on the screen, “No hate though, I haven’t put the final touches on it” she says as she presses play.

Sorry the chapter isn't very long, I just have exams in two weeks time so nothing will be uploaded until June. I'm really sorry! Thank you so much for the lovely comments on the last chapter, you all are lovely! xxxx ecabubblee