Setting the Records Straight

It's been a few days since I have talked to Luke since he won't answer my calls or reply to my text. Beau and Jai tell me that he is being stubborn and easily irritable, which isn't weird but to hear that he is sulking around the house is. I feel horrible every time I think about it and I needed to find some way to let him know what really happened. Writing a long text message is plain and overdone and writing a letter and sending it through the mail would take too long. I eventually decided to make a RachelsRoom where I would just talk and explain everything, maybe Luke will see it but I know the fans will. I fixed my hair and put on light mascara and eye liner before I set the camera up on my bed and turned it on.

"Hey guys it's Rachel and for this video I wanted to talk about something serious. I know a lot of you guys have seen this picture of Beau and I *the picture flashes on the screen* and I wanted to explain what really happened that night. So that was the night that Luke and I decided to tell you guys about our relationship and to say I was nervous was an understatement. I respect you guys so much but some of you can be really mean with what you say about other people so I was scared of the type of reaction we would get. Luke was so kind and patient with me until I felt like I was ready to let you know and that came out in the livestream they did when we were in Sydney. When I left during the livestream I went for a walk around and that is when I first found the club. You may have seen pictures of us in it." I flash a few of the pictures that were posted in the video.

"I went back to the hotel to see if the boys wanted to check it out before we leave and I ran into Beau in the hotel lobby. He told me that the other boys were playing Fifa and Luke was editing a video and didn't want to be disturbed so I talked him into coming to the club with me. As we were walking to it a bunch a fans started to surround us and I started to get scared so he grabbed my hand and pulled me into the club where they couldn't get in because of their age. Yes we had a few drinks and we may have gotten a little too close for some people's comfort, which he was only telling me that he was thinking of breaking up with Jessie." I stop and stare at the camera nodding.

"Come one guys! I am dating Luke so why would I hit on his brother, Beau is like an older brother to me. Yes he's charming, goofy, and so much more but my heart belongs to only Luke Anthony Mark Brooks. If you see this Luke I just want to say that I am really sorry if this has hurt you but I would never do anything like that and I know Beau wouldn't either. I know this is a little shorter than my other videos but this is something that has been bothering me for the past few days and I needed to get my side of the story off of my chest. I am really sorry if it has upset anyone and" I stop and glare at the camera for a second before continuing "for the person who started this rumor…I know who you are and I have a little surprise for you coming soon.”

“But" I snapped my fingers and was now on the swirly chair in front of my computer desk "To lighten the mood on this video how about I tell you guys about the…little…Halloween prank the boys decided to play on me. Wanna hear what happened?" I pause and looked around for a second like I was expecting a reply "I'm going to take that as a yes. So our night started out like a normal Halloween and even after the livestream we had a little fun around the neighborhood which is in the video on their channel and the link will be here *I put the link next to my face in the video* so make sure you check it out because it was SO much fun to film and I know you guys will love to see the Janoskians doing what they do best. Anyway I thought the excitement was finished for the night when we went back to their place but little did I know they had a little something planned for me. My heart has never pounded in my chest so hard when creepy stuff starting happened and oh my gosh I wanted to cry when Jai disappeared. He and Beau have really become like my brothers and I have to say that all of their acting skills are amazing to pull that off so well. I tried to keep calm because everyone else was freaking out and someone needed to try and get us out alive and if it was up to them they would all run to the mystery noise head on and it could be a murder!" I yell as I spin myself in the chair.

I stop it with my hair hang in my face and try to blow it away. "But anyway one-by-one they all started to disappear and now that I think about it when did Ronnie get in the house?" I stop and look to the side before I shake my head and focus again "Skipping all the yelling and screaming that you guys have seen in this video" I say as I point to the side again linking to the video "If you guys have ever been to like a haunted house or had someone play a trick on you like that or even was just scared out of your mind, that is what I was feeling when I saw Luke being dragged out. I don't even know why or how we ended up in the closet but we did and it wasn't the seven minutes in heaven I expected hahaha. See what I did there. I made a joke" I giggle to myself a little bit and tuck a piece of hair behind my ear.

"When it was all said and done I have to say I think next Halloween I will be by Gina the whole time." I looked straight into the camera and pointed my finger and said "That was a great prank you guys and you did manage to scare the crap out of me but I will think of some way to get you all back." I start to tap my chin "But anyway guys that's it for this episode of RachelsRoom and I hope you guys liked it and I will see you next time. BYEEEE!!!"

I turn off the camera and let out a loud sigh before I spin again in the chair. I started to edit the video when I heard a loud noise outside my window. When I go and look I see Mia blasting music on her phone and singing along while walking up to my door. I quickly take out my phone and make a keek of her dancing and posted it. By the time she made it to my room she got the notification on her phone "Oh my god RACHEL!!" she yelled before she started chasing my around my room. I run laughing until I hit my foot on the side of my bed and fall with her tackling me.

"Why hello Mia" I said with a huge smile on my face. "You are a jerk y'know that?" she said while hitting me on the side and crawling off of me."Duly noted but did you get the stuff I asked you for?" She nodded "Yep it's all here on this flashdrive" she said holding it up. I plug it into my computer and my video finished uploading to YouTube and I start to work on my next project for that special someone for that rumor.

"Are you really going to do this?" she asked a little surprised. "Yeah I am but I don't know if I am going to actually post it. We will see how I feel afterwards." She let out an irritated sigh "Rachel if you don't I will. Beau says to tell you hi by the way and they miss having you over there." I look to the side with I'm pretty sure a sad expression on my face "Aw that is so sweet but I know Luke is still mad at me." I said turning back to the computer and tried to focus.

"He still hasn't replied or called." Mia asked almost in a whisper tone. "Nope, still totally blocked out." I say fighting the lump I was feeling in my throat "Don't worry Rach it will be over soon" Mia drops her phone when I start laughing so hard out loud "Oh my god this is going to be perfect!" I yell as I continue to click through the content of the flash drive. I can't wait for this to be finished……