This Can't Be Happening

Over the next few days I have not been doing much in Los Angeles but Joe has been going out with the boys a lot recently. I don't mind that much because we usually watch TV together at night but I mean I don't know a lot of people here so that kind of leaves me stuck in the house during the day. I'm starting to feel like things are not going exactly how I thought it would be so I decided to talk to Mia about it since she is staying with us until we go home.

"Well you know the thing that messes us up most about life is what we expect life to be." she said as we were lounging around the house.

"What website did you read that quote off of?" I asked her while rolling my eyes and chuckling

"Instagram actually" she said while going through her twitter timeline. "I find a lot of good quotes on there"

"And pictures of Beau." She started blushing but she knew it was coming. Since she surprised me with her visit I found out Beau flew her out because he knew I needed someone who knows everything about me around....and because he wanted to see her. So for the past few days they have gone out quite a lot and I know she is loving it because she always had a thing for Beau.

"So where are you guys going tonight?" I ask while wiggling my eyebrows

She got up and stretched "I don't know. He said tonight it's going to be a surprise." I followed her to her room to help her pick out her outfit. "He said something comfortable but I still want to be cute." We were currently looking through her stuff in the closet and throwing stuff all over the place.

"If he said comfortable, knowing Beau, you should probably wear pants and shoes you can move in. What about this?" I ask pulling out a cream tank top with a tribal print design on the front and her maroon skinny jeans. She grabbed a few bracelets and a pair of dove earrings and laid them next to the shirt and pants on her bed before nodding her head and smiling. (Picture on the side) "Cute and comfortable so you are ready for anything" I said actually proud of my choices.

"Thank you" she said before giving me a quick hug "I'm going to go get ready now." She started heading out of her room before she turned and looked back at me "What are you going to do because I think you will be the only one home tonight and please don't tell me you are staying in the house all alone again"

I didn't think about it before but she was right. She's going out with Beau, Alfie and Zoe have a date tonight, and Joe, Troye, and Casper as going to be filming videos and hanging out with people here so I would be alone. "Um I guess I can go to the mall just to get out and get some fresh air and retail therapy." I said while shrugging.

"Ok and tomorrow we can have a girls day. Just you me and a spa, how about that?" Mia suggested

"I could go for a day of pampering" I said getting excited "But until then go and get ready before you are late for your date" I told her while pushing her towards the bathroom. While she was getting ready I through on my dark wash skinny jeans, my vidcon shirt, and toms and threw my hair up into a high ponytail. I went on twitter and tweeted some of my viewers before I heard Mia yelling that she's ready. I walked out of my room to see her completely dressed and looking good

"Beau won't know what to do with himself when he sees you" I joked and she decided to lightly curl her hair which completed the outfit.

"Why thank you hun. Wanna walk out with me?" she asked while grabbing her purse and last minute items

"Sure, why not?" I say locking the door behind us and we walked up the street. Mia was meeting him at a coffee shop not too far from the house and then walking to the theater because it's a nice day so why not? The mall wasn't too far of a walk from there so I'll just walk there and look around.

Luke's P.O.V

Since the bowling alley I have talked to Rachel a few times but that last time was different. Turns out I wasn't talking to her but actually one of her roommates who had her phone and basically made me feel like I was ruining her life. All I could reply was that I am sorry and hoped that Rachel actually sees it.

Over the next few days I kind of kept to myself and tried to tell myself that I should move on and let her move on with her life but something wasn't letting me let go of her. I had to get some air and I knew Beau was going out later so I went with him partway and left him to wonder around the mall while he went on another date with Mia.

It's about time he grew the balls to ask her out, he's been wanted to since before we left home but never did. 'And yet pushed me and Rachel together' I thought smirking to myself. Before I knew it I found myself in the food court and decided to grab a quick bite to eat and relax a little before I continued my stroll.

Rachel's P.O.V

Walking around the mall I found some cute things at a few stores before I decided to take a quick snack break at the food court. As I was walking around with my food looking for a place to sit I spotted a head of curls that looked pleasantly familiar and made my way over to him and sat down across from him. He looked up at me surprised and I smiled back at him "Hey." He looked around before looking back and me "Hi" he replied in a soft voice

"What are you looking for?" I asked completely confused as to why was he looking around

"I thought you didn't want to talk to me" he said while hanging his head again

I took a slow bite of one of my fries and looked back at him "Just because we are not dating doesn't mean we can't be friends right?" I suggested and Luke nodded his head and smiles as we finished eating together laughing and getting things slowly out of the awkward faze and decided to walk around and just talk.

It felt nice to, in a way, start over with Luke. Before we left Jai, Skip, and James met up with us at the mall to check on Luke because he wasn't feeling well recently. I noticed that while we were talking that he had bags under his eyes and looked a little pale but he started to look better after he ate so you pushed the thought aside.

As we continued walking a few fans came up and asked for pictures with us and we didn't mind for the most part but every time I am out with the boys there was this voice in the back of my head that kept telling me to be on alert in case the crowd got too big. Before I knew it we were surrounded by people asking for pictures, if I was back together with Luke, was I cheating on Joe, and how's the date going.

'This is way too many people. We have to get out of here' I thought to myself but I whipped my head around when I heard someone scream. "Great! What could it be now?" I ask trying to focus on what everyone was so concerned about. What worried me was when I started to hear James yell, he never raises his voice to the fans.

I followed his voice and found people around Luke screaming and crying and that's when I noticed what happened...Luke passed out.

-Drama drama drama. Hope you like this chapter-