Boom Bitch

Swiping the card quietly through the hotel lock to the door, I stealthily open the door careful not to wake Luke up. I press my iPhone open to see that it was 1:56am, shit I didn’t expect it to be that late. I squint my eyes trying to adjust to the darkness of the room and carefully take my shorts and shirt off and rummage around the dark for Luke’s shirt that he usually tore off before bed. Tapping around quietly on the floor, trying not to wake Luke and unable to see anything I accidently hit the bedside table and the lamp on the table slid off and shattered.

“Shit” I exclaim as I see it shatter on the ground and Luke quickly sits up in bed with panic on his face. He rubs his eyes tiredly and looks at me.

“Where were you?” he says grumpily ripping his eyes off my almost naked body to turn on the lamp on the other bedside table.

“.. I’ll tell you tomorrow Luke, go back to bed” I say quietly as I grab his shirt and slide it on.

“Mm,” he mumbles grumpily and rolls over and I chuckle. He never was a happy boy when he was woken up. I slid into bed next to him and turned the bedside lamp off. I shuffle beside Luke and look at the back of his head, snuggling in to it.

“Luke,” I whisper.

“What?” he exclaims crankily,

“I loooooooooove you,” I say wrapping my arms around him.

He groans, and turns over to look at me, “Love you too Rach,” and he pecks me on the cheek.

I giggled, “Lukeeeeeeeey”

“No Rach, we aren’t doing anything now” he says closing his eyes.

I giggle again, “No silly, I just wanted to say I LOVE YOU MOREEEEE” I say loudly.

He groans and perches himself on one arm so he was looking down at me., “What the actual fuck did you do out in Sydney? Crack, Meth, Coke?” he chuckles.

“Wouldn’t you like to know,” I giggle and roll over to my side “night, night Luke. Its like 2am I don’t know why you are up!”

He chuckles deeply and snuggles himself into my back, “because some clumsy beautiful girl woke me up,” he says as he wraps his arm around me.

“Awww that was cute Luke, sure you aren’t gay?” I say still full of energy.

“Go to sleep Rachel!” he says and I chuckle at him.

“Aye, aye captain!”’

The next morning a loud banging at the door woke me up. I turn over to see Luke with no blanket sprawled across the bed with nothing but some white briefs on. He was fast asleep still. I quickly rummage the blanket over me, keeping myself warm and covering my bare legs and make my way to the door. I peek through the door to see Jessie. I groan, what the hell does she want now? I quietly open the door.

“Shh, he’s sleeping” I whisper as I let her in. She glances at Luke on the bed as she makes her way in. She goes and sits her self in the kitchen at the small table.

“Cuppa?” I say as I slowly make my way to the kitchen with the large blanket still wrapped around me.

She shakes her head, and I turn the kettle on, I’m sure Luke would want something to wake him up later. I quickly put my shorts from last night on and place the warm blanket over Luke instantly feeling the cool air rushing over my exposed legs. He didn’t budge; he must be in a really deep sleep.

I here the kettle click and I make my way back to the kitchen still confused in what Jessie wanted. It was 6am and I didn’t sleep much, well I only really slept for four hours, this better be good Jessie.

I quickly make a coffee; caffeine will be my best friend today I think to myself as I take a seat on the opposite side of the table to Jessie.

“So..?” I say trying to break the silence. She better not have woken me up because she was an early bird seriously however she was being awfully quiet compared to the usual bitchy Jessie.

“So what?” She spits at me. Whoa, there she is. The bitch Jessie has returned. I really wasn’t in the mood for her shit today.

“Alright then,” I mutt into my cup of coffee, it was too early to think of anything smart to say back to her. She groans and we sit at the table for the most awkward silence I have ever experience, it felt like it went forever. The only thing I could here was Luke’s deep breathing, it was that freaking awkward I say.

Thankfully she interrupts the silence, “So are you going to apologize?”

I scoff, “For what?” Seriously Jessie, you are lucky it is illegal to bitch slap someone so hard that they end up on another planet.

“For sleeping with Beau?”

I spit out my coffee back to my cup, “WHAT!?” I stare at her in disbelief and horror.

“.. yeah you heard me. I know about you and Beau. I want an apology” She hisses. Is she actually that stupid to think I would sleep with Beau. I only just became good friends with him yesterday and I have Luke. What the hell? Is she actually crazy?

“I didn’t sleep with Beau? Why would I sleep with Beau?”

She scoffs, “we all know you can’t get with Luke and Jai is so madly in love with Ariana so obviously you fucked Beau. Yeah I’m not stupid Rachel for Christ’s sakes.”

“I didn’t sleep with Beau” I repeat.

“Oh bullshit” she exclaims loudly, “He came here yesterday after we arrived and I caught you two returning back at the hotel at two. Don’t play dumb bitch!”

That’s it, I’ve had enough of her, “Are you serious? He came here yesterday to talk to me about dumping you ass, you stupid, arrogant horrible bitch. Beau and me are friends, just FUCKING FRIENDS.”

Boom bitch! I watch her face sink then anger took over her as she leant over the table and backhanded my face and I fell from the chair and onto the floor.

“What the fuck Jessie you crazy bitch,” Luke says standing over me.

I clutch my cheek in pain; maybe I shouldn’t have said that…