Trouble in Paradise

"Stay safe kids" my Mum says leaning over my Dad in the passenger seat. Luke and I simply nod having heard the same request for the last half hour. 

"Have a blast in Sydney kiddo," my Dad says roughling my hair before starting the engine.

"Call us when you land" Mum pipes in.

"Bye love, take care of my girl Luke" my Dad grins at him knowing all well that he will.

Luke grins, "always will, see you later." 

I wave goodbye to my parents with my free hand as they reversed out of the Brooks driveway. Once they had left Luke grabs my suitcase from my hand and I smile at him. God he was so sweet sometimes. I grab his other hand and intertwine his fingers between mine and we made our way towards the house. I hear an obnoxiously loud music blaring down the street and stop in the middle of the driveway. I frown at Luke as we expect who it is, evil in human form. Jessie, she would give Regina George a run for her money with how evil and fake she was She had adapted that name between Luke and Jai. I slump back into Luke an I put on a forced smile as I watch Jessie's snazzy Volvo pull into the driveway and she cuts the engine making the vulgar music stop. I can feel Luke starting to softly massage the crook of my thumb and index finger with his hand making a sense of ease run through my body.

"Hey there Jessie" Luke says forcefully as she got out of the car without acknowledging either of us. 
She simply grunts at us as she makes her way to the back of her car. I had noticed Lukes soothing motions on my hand became stronger and forced. I let go of Luke's hand as he wasn't aware of how strong he was becoming and he quickly looks at me with sorrow in his eyes realizing he didn't mean to hurt me. I knew that Jessie really got under his skin and now that she was coming to Sydney with us she had been spending a lot more time at the Brooks house much to everyones disgust.

"Sorry bub," he mutts under his breath making sure Regina Georges twin couldn't hear us as she made her way past us pulling two suitcases.

"Don't just stand there gawking at me you two. Aren’t you going to help me?" Jessie snaps at Luke and me.

"Nu-"

"Oh yeah sorry," I quickly interrupt Luke before he snaps back at her. I didn't want this trip to start of on a bad note. I quickly go to grab one of the suitcases and she hands me both of them as she trots up ahead to the house. I huff in anger but suppress it knowing that if I didn't this weekend would turn to shit. I look at Luke who was smirking as if he was saying 'told you so'. I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Rotten bitch," he mutts under his breath, as he drags my suitcase and grabs one of Jessies suitcase as he passes me.

"She's a lovely girl," I say with a hint of sarcasm in my voice, following him towards the house with her other suitcase.

"About as lovely as my ass hole," He smirks at me.

We place all three suitcases with the other suitcases out the front door and made our way into the house hand in hand. I just felt happy being close to him and even happier just touching him. I could smell Ginas cooking and could hear the usual racket within the kitchen.

"She just hasn't got any right to do that Mum, like she a cow." I hear Jai complaining rather loudly before we enter the kitchen. "I don't know how I'm going to survive this weekend with her being there."

"I don't either, she just made Rachel carry her suitcase to the front door. She thinks we are slaves." Luke spits out automatically assuming that he was talking about Jessie.

"Like does she know who I am?" I say in a sarcastic tone.

"Obviously not you are Rachel fucking O'Connor" Luke says supportively.