Vidcon Day 2

Day two of vidcon and I am excited to meet some more people. Being around Jack's Gap and Joe yesterday got a little crazy with all the screaming girls but I still had fun. Today I was hanging out with Zoelle and Louise and tomorrow I will be solo. "Don't get into too much trouble while I'm away" I said to Joe before giving him a quick kiss goodbye. "We will see" he said as he laughed and walked off with Alfie, Casper, and some other friends.

I felt relief to be hanging out with girls after spending hours at the o2l house with those messy boys but I wouldn't trade it for anything. "So how was last night?" Zoe asked me as we were walking around "It was loads of fun and I managed to record a video with all of them for my channel. Hopefully it will be up over the next couple of weeks. I will have to talk to them so we put our videos up around the same time." Overtime I have really grown my YouTube channel. I upload videos every Thursday now, I got a better camera, lighting, and have done quite a few collabs which brought in a ton more viewers. Sometimes I am glad I stayed in that hotel room that day.

"I had no idea how many pictures I would actually have to take here. When I left yesterday my face was hurting" I said as I rubbed my checks and she started laughing at me "And that's just day one. That's why I do a ton of different expressions in pictures." At the start of the day it was back to back interviews both with Zoella and some by myself. I found myself getting more and more comfortable with the situation and the amount of people didn't freak me out as much as it did yesterday. I was having so much fun talking with and meeting new people that it has me planning my next visit to the states after I leave and hopefully it will be a longer stay.

Throughout doing interviews and meeting a ton of fans I did run into someone I'm not sure myself if I was avoiding or not. I went to the bathroom to freshen up and on my way back to the interview stations I bumped into Beau and I mean literally bumped into Beau. He caught us and stopped us from falling over but when he opened his mouth to say something, let's just say that to say he was surprised to see me was an understatement. "Rachel?" he asked sounding like he was in disbelief "Hey Beau." I said kind of quietly. There was a long awkward silence between us before he pulled me into a hug and whispered "I've missed you so much." I hugged him back a few seconds later and replied "I missed you too."

People kept taking pictures and yelling stuff that I couldn't understand as we pulled away and he nodded to the side signaling me to follow him and I nodded in response. We turned back to the fans and answered a few more questions and took a few more pictures before we were able to slip away from them. "Rachel it so good to see you!" he said as he pulled me into another tight hug.

I slowly started to hug him back as a sense of familiarity that I missed started to come back. "Beau, it has been so long" I replied as I started to pull back. He looked back at me with sadness in his eyes "Since you and Luk-" I help up my hand signaling for him to stop "Please Beau you don't need to. It is what it is." I said looking down and shrugging my shoulders. I really didn't want to talk about Luke right now or at all. "He has made his choice and now we have to live with it." I said letting out a slow sigh. He put a reassuring hand on my shoulder and gave me a sympathetic smile which I returned.

"You look good tho Beau. Been working out?" I said poking his arm. He started laughing and flexing his muscles "Well just a little bit but you can't tell." I started laughing and cheering up again.

"Whatever you say Beau. How is everyone else doing?" I asked changing the topic. "They are good, we all miss you." I look down with a small smile imagining the fun times we had. "I miss you guys too. Oh haha and so does your mom and Lala. They told me to tell you that before I left." He put his arm around my shoulder "Lala that slut haha, I miss them both. I'll have to call her tonight, she won't believe we made it to vidcon" he said sounding amazed

"Ha neither will my parents when I send them pictures of it so far. They are going to be surprised at how big it is." Out of the blue Beau grabbed my phone and started taking pictures of the two of us making all types of faces. I have to say I really did miss Beau. He always made me feel better when something was bothering me and I could always go to him for advice even if it was hard to take him seriously.

"Hey I gotta get back to the boys. I snuck away to pee and someone saw me coming out but it was great seeing you Rachel" he said as he started to slowly open the door and the noise of vidcon slowly started to fill the small room "Yeah same here Beau" I said giving him one last hug and he slowly crept out of the door and started heading to where he last was with the rest of the boys.

I was relieved he didn't ask me anything about Joe. I left the room a few minutes after and a few people were still outside and I heard gasp as I started walking by. 'Do you think they were talking about Luke?' I heard someone say 'Maybe they were planning when she and Luke will meet up' 'I hope they were planning her and Luke getting back together' 'I wonder if Beau went to look for that Joe guy'. Does everything I do here revolve around Luke? I rolled my eyes and went to the room where they set up for Youtubers to use during their downtime.

I sat down on a couch and closed my eyes and tried to relax. After a few minutes I rolled over and decided to check twitter on my phone 'So many people at vidcon. So excited to see so many of you' I tweeted and I got up and started walking around again. "Oh my god it's Rachel! Can we get a picture with you?" someone asked as she and her friends ran up to me "Sure I would love to." I ended up having a nice chat with them and found out that they have been watching my channel since my first video in the hotel room in Sydney. "Wow that's amazing. Thank you guys so much it truly does mean a lot to me" I said as I put my hand over my heart. It's amazing how quickly my viewers can always make me feel better.

"So I know you may have been asked this a ton so far but, have you seen Luke since you've been here?" I saw that question coming "No not really. I've only seen Beau and that was a few minutes ago but no one else from the Janoskians." I said and tried to dismiss the topic

"Are you going to look for him. You guys need to talk and get this sorted out, you were so cute together" her friend said from next to her "Thank you but...um...I don't know. I guess whatever happens happens and we will have to wait and see" I said shrugging. The first girl squinted her eyes and looked down like she was thinking about it, after a few seconds her face relaxed "I guess that makes sense. We were actually looking for them when we ran into you and want to catch them before they leave." I nod my head in understanding "Ok you guys have fun with that" I said and turned to walk away. "Thanks for following us on twitter. I will talk to you later" she said as she walked off waving back to me. I smiled and waved back. I started to feel a little guilty for avoiding Luke this whole time. Maybe I should talk to him...

-JacksGap, Jacksgap 5 minutes of your life that you won't get back! Hoped you like this chapter-