Girl Talk

I woke up the next morning with a text from Ariana that had her address in it. I sent her a reply saying thank you and I'll be there in about 2 hours before I crawled out of bed. Downstairs filming of videos was being done so I quietly made my way to the kitchen for breakfast.

It took me about 30 minutes to finish everything and start heading over to Ariana's house. I took a taxi close to her block and decided to get out and walk the rest of the way to try and calm down. "Thank you" I tell the driver as I climb out of the car and shut the door. I plug in my earphones and started listening to Fifth Harmony. After a few minutes I walk up to a huge gates house and looked back at the address Ariana gave me. 'Yep it matches' I thought to myself as I walked up and pressed the button for the intercom.

"Name?" Someone asked from the other side

"Rachel O'Connor" I answered before I heard the creaking of the gates opening. I cautiously walked inside while texting Ariana that I'm here. When I got to the front door I knocked and waited. I noticed the camera in the corner of the door aimed at me and also another intercom system on the wall. 'Why would you need two so close toge-' my thought was interrupted when the door opened to show a smiling Ariana.

"Rachel! It's so good to see you" she greeted as we hugged and I stepped inside.

"Thanks for inviting me over." I followed her through the house and admired how the rooms we decorated. Soon we arrived at what I assumed to be her room and we got comfortable on the bed.

"So how is everything going?" She asked after she put some music on to play in the background

"Good. How about you? How's your music coming?"

"Awesome. I'm just finishing picking what song to put on my album. Jai has been helping me out with it when he can"

"Aw that's sweet of him. Does he have a lot of suggestions on it?"

"A few but nothing too much. He's really supportive when it comes to my work and I love that about him."

"That sounds about right" I said and laughed softly.

After some small talk she asked a question I was hoping wouldn't pop up or at least until later but I guess there's no avoiding it with some people. "What about you and Luke?" She said while raising an eyebrow

"Um...things are...interesting I guess you can say." I knew that topic would come up eventually but I haven't really talked to him a lot lately, just a few text and shortly talking to him on the phone.

"I heard about what happened and it all sounds complicated" she said sincerely.

"Honestly complicated is putting it lightly but at least I'm not really avoiding him anymore." I said while shrugging.

"Sorry if Jai and I made things more complicated for you guys." I nodded my head accepting her apology and lean back looking at the ceiling getting more comfortable.

"I understand why you guys weren't bothered by management because you were together longer and he moved closer to you instead of away from you so I got over that quickly and I appreciate your apology. I just wish things were done and said differently but I guess you can't change the past."

"Yeah Jai told me what happened after they got here but he also told me how miserable Luke was after it. I think that's when it really hit him" she said laying on her stomach parallel to me.

"Then I guess it wasn't easy for either of us but at least now things are getting better between us." I rolled over to face her and she had a smirk on her face.

"What happened between you two?" she asked curiously

"W-what do you mean?" I asked sitting up

"Jai told me that after they ran into you guys at a bowling alley Luke has been in a better mood" she said while following me and sitting up

"You are like his kryptonite. Jai talks too much" I said while rolling my eyes and she shrugs her shoulder. I take a deep breath before continuing "Well he pulled me into a closet to talk to me, which was creepy, and he kissed me" I admit.

"Aaahhh finally!" She yelled while getting really excited. "Did you kiss him back?"

I nod my head again. "Aww that must be why he's been a better mood. Wait but aren't you dating that British youtuber?"

"Not anymore" I tell her as a text message came in to my phone and I saw it was from Luke. I quickly replied telling him I will talk to him when I am home before locking my phone and putting it away.

"What happened?"

"I couldn't keep dating him with this thing with Luke being up in the air but he was really understanding about it surprisingly. I guess I'm not that good at hiding my feelings." I honestly never expected him to be so nice about it but I'm glad he was. Ariana and I talked for a little bit more before we decided to go into the movie room and watch our classic movie Mean Girls.

"Oh my god, you can have the perfect movie night in here" I said as I walked in and it looked like a personal movie theater. "You can just get a bunch of pillows and blankets and just watch a bunch of movie with your friends."

She laughed a little and put in the movie in before settling next to me in one of the fluffy chairs "That's what I do whenever I'm going to be home for a little while and just relax with the people close to me."

We talked and watched movies for the rest of the night and before I knew it we both fell asleep. I woke up the next day with the screen off and covered in a really soft blanket.

"Good morning sleepy head. Breakfast is ready" Frankie came in and greeted me before grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the food.

"I was not planning on sleeping over but good morning. I don't mean to be rude but I have to leave right after, I agreed to meet a friend." I say taking a seat at the table. Breakfast consisted of eggs, bacon, toast, orange juice, fruits, yogurt, and water which does not surprise me. After breakfast I said my goodbyes and started heading home, I had to freshen up and head right back out to meet someone.

-Everyone needs a good day with the girls! Hope you like it-