Slapped

They say that pain is temporary but so is happiness

"Jesus Kelly!" Daniel yells, slapping me hard on the face.

I hear the slap before I feel it, a sharp sting on my right cheek the pain drawing a gasp from my mouth. The pain of the slap is small in comparison of being called Kelly. He knows how it hurts me, and yet he called me it again. I place my hand on my cheek, wincing slightly and looking up into his enraged eyes.

It was my fault, I know he wanted to have sex with me, but I wasn't ready. I could barely shower with the thoughts of looking down and seeing what is there. If I didn't want to be slapped I know I should have agreed. He does so much for me and I repay him with nothing.

"Don't you have something to say?" He hisses, gripping my shirt and pushing me back to the wall. "You are so lucky you have me Kelly, no one else would love your tranny ass!"

"I'm sorry." I mumble out, but he just laughs.

"You aren't sorry, you bitch." He says, voice filled with venom. "I'm leaving, I can't deal with your stupid ass tonight."

He drops my shirt and leaves without another word. If I wasn't crying before, I am now. The tears dripping down my face and I begin to hyperventilate.

Fuck.

I can't breathe and the binder around my chest is getting tighter and tighter. It takes all my strength to pull it off and collapse into my bed. There is still tears and heavy breathing, but I mainly just feel exhausted. I close my eyes and hope to God that everything will be okay.