Part 15- The Escape

Zacznij od początku

Dropping everyone at their respective homes, Arjun headed to his in full monotonous mode thinking about the day and specifically his reaction regarding Riya at the headquarters..

Arjun POV

Arjun POV

Why did I react like that??? Why did I lose my calm like that??? Why is Riya and anything concerning her bothering me soo much???? And that Samraat..!!!! Why does his name only make me uncomfortable????? What's happening to me??? Ever since Riya returned, something or the other has been happening...!!! And why do I feel Riya has changed..??? That something is not the same with her??? She has become brave and courageous without doubt, but when anyone takes about her undercover mission she behaves differently... Maybe she saw something that changed her...

While thinking, he arrived at his building.
He got off the SUV in the parking and was about to go towards the building when he felt some eyes on him. He looked casually infront of him and to see behind him, he used his phone as a mirror, he saw the reflection of someone behind him..
The reflection was coming closer to him and as it came enough close, Arjun attacked that person with his hands, who also defended itself using hands...
In the darkness prevailing in that part of the parking lot due to the extra weak tubelight there, Arjun was not able to clearly see the face of his opponent.

So to be able to identify his opponent, Arjun deliberately kept attacking and pushing that person towards the other part where it was more visible while that person had an answer to each and every of his moves.... He was able to lay a single punch on his opponent... That person was blocking all his punches and moves..And when he came face to face with that person, he was shocked.. It was her..!!!! The lady who was currently on his mind....
Riya...!!!!!

Looking directly in each other's eyes, they remembered the first time they had met... The way she thought he was trying to tamper with the car and had attacked him... That time Arjun had overpowered her...

But this time Riya had the upper hand

They both stood there still with Riya blocking Arjun's hand on their chest and Arjun holding Riya's other hand behind her back.
At that time Riya was shocked and irritated while Arjun was surprised by her sudden action... But this time it was Arjun who was shocked by her improvement and Riya looked somehow happy to be able to be defend herself better than last time...