Chapter 6: Newfound Friendship (2)

Beginne am Anfang

"Good" I snorted out a remark as he followed right on suit behind me.

"But my parents still thinks that were dating and..." I heard him say from right behind me as we both got in to our classroom, there were still a few people here and Mr. Adams was nowhere in sight. I pray that he'll call out the school and say that he can't make it today. He's a busy man after all.

I looked at Brandon as if he was still deadpanned crazy about the whole fake date thing "They want to meet you on Saturday" he finished off his sentence and covered up his head as if he was expecting me to hit him, hard.

"Are you being serious right now"

"Yes"

"Well, tell them i'm busy"

I took a seat right at the front row so that I could listen properly for today's lecture since Mr. Adams always labels me with the girl who always sleeps. Hey, it wasn't my fault that his lectures bores me to death. Half of it is his fault.

He took a seat right next to me as he continued to plead on "My parents don't take no for an answer"

"Well then," I folded my hands on the desk table as I looked at him "tell them the truth"

He groaned in dismay at my laidback answer sinc he knew that he' be in deep trouble if his parents find out about the whole fake date thing "If you do this to me just this one last time, I promise that i'll write notes for you"

"Notes?" A scoff came right out of my lips.

"Sweet handwritten notes that girls like"

I rolled my eyes annoyingly as if it was possibly the most obnoxious way of Brandon to get me to say yes to his ordeal "Why would you even write me one?"

"I don't know" he shrugged his shoulders in reply "to appease you?"

"So you're basically telling me to keep pretending to be your girlfriend until your parents butt out of your romantic relationship?"

"I'll write notes for you!" He nodded his head flashing his cheeky smile, thinking that I had agreed to his terms.

"Even in school?"

"Mhmmm no, we can't pretend to be in a relationship in school since my group of friends basically know that were fake dating it" he said and that gave me a sigh of relief "We just have to pretend when were outside of school where my parents are"

"You haven't even tutored me and that was an agreement that we made before I pretended to be your fake ass girlfriend" I said as a matter of factly as I was trying to pretened to look like I was contemplating on his plan.

"I'll tutor you today!" He immediately reply with no second doubts as I scoffed at him.

It took me a few minutes to finally utter up a reply and heaved in a sigh "Fine" I said with an annoyed expression on my face "Just promise to write me letters to keep on appeasing me"

——-

"So that's how you basically identify if an element is a dipole-dipole or london dispersion force based on their intermolecular forces" I heard Brandon say whose scribbling down some keyword on my Chem book, my eyes were starting to drop as soon as I heard him say the world 'elements.'