Chapter 2

~ Sophia's POV ~

It's the last day of school and I'm sitting in studyhall waiting for the bell to ring.

"So what's the first thing we wanna do this summer?" Jeydon whispers to me. I shrug my shoulders. "I'm not for sure either. You still have dance at 4 right?" he whispered. The librarian looked at us and I smiled back at her. There wasn't much she could do since its the last day. The bell rang right as I was about to respond.

"Yeah, and can you give me a ride home if one of them can't? Please! I'll probably only be there for an hour or so but I'll call you when its over if they're busy." I said as we walked out of the library into the halls. It was cayos even though it was always cayos on the last day.

When we got to the parking lot we hopped into Jeydon's black jeep and drove off to my house. When we got there I grabbed my duffle bag and threw it by the door as I skipped to the kitchen. Jeydon was already sitting on a stool waiting for me. I grabbed two gaderades out of the fridge and tossed one to Jeydon. He caught it midair then stood up. We loaded back into the vehicle and headed for the dance studio.

----------------
Hit that like button if you're liking this story ☺️👍🏼