Chapter 9

~ Sophia's POV ~
"You know how Rex and Nixson broke into the house?" Jeydon asked. I nodded so he continued. " They're in the same gang as Elliot here, called The Panthers," he said looking back at Elliot. "A gang that doesn't like us."

"Why do they not like you guys? " I asked Jeydon. He looked in thr rear view mirror to Jacob who spoke up to answer my question, "They haven't like our gang after what happened to Jason's brother, Alex."

"Wait... What does Jason have to with this?" I asked confused.

"Alex use to be the leader of the gang but he was shot a few years back. The Panthers paid these two guys, they met at a shooting rang, to hunt Alex down and shoot him. After the guys did they later realized there was a kid watching... Also known as Jason. Jason has hated them ever since because they had no reason to kill his brother.

I nodded my head thinking back to what Jason said. "Your dad was in a gang when my brother was killed. Even if he left the gang they still keep in touch. That means they could have showed up at your house while everyone was out and take you, just like I did."

After driving a bit across town we pulled up in front of a nice little brick house, that I didn't recognize.

"I thought you said we were going to your house." I said confused.

"This is the gang's house. Where Jacob, me and a few others live from time to time." He said putting the vehicle in park. We got out of the jeep and walked up to the front door. As we walked into the living room I see 4 guys sitting on the couch talking. But as they notice our presence their talking stops.

"We have a plan figured out. We desided we should go over to the warehouse before we head out. After we get what's needed there we'll split up. Some go with Sophia and the rest go after Asher's gang." A guy with short brunette hair and tattoos spoke up. I've never seen him before but he knew who I was.

"Sounds like a plan." Jey nodded his head at him. "Oh yeah. Guess who we ran into at the Tatum house." He smirked just right in time as Jacob walked in with Elliot still in handcuffs. He had a bit of blood running down his forehead a bit that I hadn't realized before.

"Well, well, well, look who we have here." Noah said grinning as he stood up and walked toward Elliot. "How ya been?"

Elliot looked at Noah and jusy rolled his eyes. Noah didn't take that well and walked closer to him.

"Did he hurt Soph?" Noah glared at Elliot then looked to Jeydon for an answer. Jey looked to Jacob knowing he seen me before himself.

"When we showed up he had a gun held to her head." Jacob said. Noah's eyes darked and he kicked Elliot in the shin. "Jack*ss".

"We better get going before they realize the Tatum house is empty." Christian said as the other two stood up with him. We all began to walk out over to the front door but before it got opened Jeydon stopped us in our tracks.

"Oh I almost forgot. This is Griffen," he said pointing to the guy who spoke up earlier about the plan.

"Hey" He smiled.

"Hi" I did a little wave.

"& this is Dylan." Jey said pointing over to the guy who hadn't spoken since we got here.

"Hello." He said grinning as he extended a hand to shake.

"Hey." I smiled back and shook his hand.

Jeydon opened the door after the introducing the guys.

"Hey Noah, can you throw Elliot in your truck since the back windows are tinted better than jeep?" Jeydon asked as we walked down to the drive.

"Yeah, and we'll send Dylan with you cause he has an idea for further plans." Noah said opening his back door and Jacob pushed Elliot into the truck.

"Okay sounds good." Jeydon said walking away toward the jeep.

"Yo Jake, might wanna tie this around his eyes so he can't see the way." I hear Noah say behind us. Jey, Dylan, and I get into the jeep. I didnt listen to what they were talking about. Since I really wasn't in the conversation and I was behind them so I looked out the window wondering what I got myself into that day long ago that i desided to walk home.

~~~~
So Jason is apart of the gang... Hmmmm interesting

Like & Comment Pleassseeeee!