Chapter 14

~ Sophia's POV ~

We pulled up to a big gate. Griffen opened his window and typed in a pin and the gate opened. When we pulled into the drive in front of us was a two story lake house with a three door garage. Griffen parked the truck in the garage and we all got out.

As we got to the door Alex spoke up, "Hey do we want the girls to post a picture of them together to make it unsuspicious. Also since it's dark nobody would know where we're at."

"Sounds good." I said look back at Alex. All us girls faced our backs to Alex as he took a picture with my phone. After that we walked inside.

"Nice house." Danny said as we walked through the living room.

We followed Griffen to a little room and down a staircase to the basement. The room had a few book shelves along the back wall. We walked up to it and Griffen climbed the latter. He removed a few then typed on a keypad and a door creaked open.

"This way." He said stepping off the ladder and into the room.

The room was like a living room. There was couches, chairs, coffee table, tv and other furniture.

"Those Three rooms are bed rooms. Two of them have two queen beds and the last one has a king size bed." Griffen said explaining about the doors in the hall wall.

"Who's sleeping where?" Ashley asked yawning.

"You guys are gonna sleep in two rooms since there's more beds in those and they have a connected bathroom." Alex said sitting on the couch.

The group walked to their rooms as I sat down beside Alex.

"In the morning we're moving out. We're going to Iowa. We have an old safe house there. It's one we've had for years that nobody has noticed." He whispered to me as they all came back into the room.

"This area after the library is sound proof. So if someone some how got into the house you'd be safe" Griffen began to say. "But we shouldn't have to worry about someone getting in. Also that doorway goes into the kitchen which has a huge supply of food. Tomorrow we're leaving so you guys have no danger near you. We'll check on you every once in a while."

"Wait are you saying you're taking my sister? Again?!?" Danny said annoyed.
"Oh my goodness," I mumbled. I stood up to look at him. "Calm down Danny. It's for the best, okay. It'll make me safe and you guys safer."

Danny rolled his eyes, "Then you two BETTER take good care of my little sister. If someone lays a hand on her, things will go down. We've lost one sibling, we're not loosing another." and with that he walked back to one of the rooms. Molly tailing not far behind.

"Um.. Well we're gonna go get some rest since its been a long day." Ashley said with Nick behind her. They went into the same room as Danny and Molly.

"Hey Connor, I'll be there in a bit. I'm gonna talk to Sophia for a bit." Lilly said kissing his cheek. He nodded and walked into the opposite room as Danny had went in.

"Sophia, I understand what you're doing and I know a few of them don't like how you 'tricked' us to come with you. But I'm fully on your side. I'd rather be safe than sorry and I'm thankful for what you did." She said giving me a hug.

"Thank you too Lilly."

"Well I'm gonna go to bed. Be safe." She said as she walked to the hall. I waved and sat back down on the couch with a sigh.

"So you guys ready to hit the hay?" Griffen asked yawning.

"I think I'm gonna stay in here and watch a movie or something. If that's okay with you guys." I said looking at them.

"Fine by me. I'm gonna go to sleep tho. See you in the morning." Griffen said to us before heading down the hall.

"Do you mind if I stay in here and watch a movie with you?" Alex asked. I shook my head. He stood up and walked over to the cabinet.

"What movie do you wanna watch?" He asked.

I thought a bit before I replied, "You can pick and while you do Im gonna go change." He nodded and grabbed a movie as I walked to the bathroom.

When I came back out the lights where off and the Titanic title page was up.

"I used to watch this when I was a kid." He said as I sat down beside him.

"No way! Me too. Nobody ever knew why I loved watching Titanic but I would get glued to it every time it was on." I said laughing a bit. We both shared a smile before it came on.

"I don't even have a picture of him. He only exists in my memories." Rose's words echoed in my mind as I drifted off to sleep on the couch.

~~~~
We get to read Alex's thoughts next chapter. WHOOP WHOOP!!
Like & Comment ☺️👍🏼
(July 20, 2015)