Be careful of what you say

It was evening and all the ninjas were doing their own thing. Cole and Zane were playing chess, Nya and Jay were watching a movie and I was talking to Lloyd. "WHAT! I LOST AGAIN!" Cole screamed. "Well, it's your fault for challenging a nindroid." I said while laughing. "oh, haha, Kai, Very funny." Cole said sarcastically. "yeah, I know right." I said still laughing. "well if you are so good, then why don't you do it." Cole said to me. "And why would I destroy your little bromance moment with Zane," I said to him, smirking. "WHAT!" Cole screamed at me. "What is bromance?" Zane asked. "Well, Cole why don't you tell him what it is." I giggled. "KAI, YOU. ARE. DEAD." Cole screamed at me. "oh, shit." I started running away from Cole who ran towards me. "LLOYD HELP!" I screamed at Lloyd. "No, Way, You have to do this one on your own." Lloyd giggled. After several minutes of Cole trying to catch me. I and Cole were standing on each side of the table. "What? can't catch me mister dancy pants." I teased him. "Right now, I wish you weren't a ninja, you know that," Cole said to me. I started becoming angry. "WELL, MAYBE IT WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER IF YOU STAYED AT YOUR DACE SCHOOL!" I screamed at him. "Kai, I think its time stop now." Lloyd tried to talk to me. "YOU KNOW VERY WELL THAT IT WASN'T MY THING!" Cole screamed at me. "OH! RIGHT, IT WAS YOUR FATHER WHO SENT YOU THERE!" I screamed. "WELL, AT LEAST I HAVE A FATHER!" Cole screamed at me. And my whole world stopped. Cole then realized what he just said. "Kai, I'm sorry I didn't me-." Cole didn't even get to finish the sentence before I ran away and out of the bounty. "KAI!" Nya screamed and ran after me. It was raining but I didn't care. "KAI!" I heard from behind me. But I didn't turn around, I just kept running. 

Nya's POV

"KAI!" I tried to call out to him but he didn't listen. Then a strong wind came and forced me to close my eyes, and when I opened my eyes again Kai was nowhere to be seen. "where did he go?" I asked myself. I walked back to the bounty. I could hear Jay and Lloyd screaming at Cole. When I walked inside Lloyd turned to me. "Did you get him?" he asked, "No, he was too fast," I answered and looked at Cole. "I hope you're proud of yourself. Now Kai is out there and we have no idea where he is. What if something happens to him." I screamed at Cole "you know that he hates talking about our parents!" I continued. Cole didn't answer he just looked down at the floor. "Nya we have already talked to Cole. and don't worry, I know Kai will come back once he has cooled down a bit." Lloyd responded. "yeah, you're probably right." I said.

Kai's POV

I had been running for a while when I came to a forest. When I came to a cliff in the forest I stopped and sat down at the edge. I was crying. tears streaming down my face. "why did Cole say that. he knows how I hate talking about my parents." I said to myself. "well, well, well, if it isn't our little fire ninja, Kai." I heard someone laugh. I stood up and looked around but I could not see anybody. "who's there?" show yourself! I screamed. "Oh! it hurts that you don't remember me. I thought at least you or Lloyd would know who I am." The voice laughed. I picked up my phone and called Lloyd. Then I felt a small wind going past me and knocked my phone out of my hand. It landed a bit in front of me still calling Lloyd. and then it hit me. It wasn't a normal wind. "M...Morro! Show yourself." I screamed. and then I saw him standing in front of me. "haha. So you do remember me. What a relief. I thought I would have to help you remember." He laughed at me and started to walk closer to me. I was backing away from him but then I was at the edge of the cliff so I had to stop. He was only some centimeters from me and he stopped and looked at me. then he looked at my phone and saw it was called Lloyd. he laughed. "oh! You want your little 'friend' to hear this. how sweet." He looked at me again at smirked. "oh is our little fire ninja scared of a ghost." He laughed at me. "N..no!" I lied. I was terrified of him right now but I didn't want him to know that. "LIAR!" He screamed and flew towards me and picked me up by my shirt collar. My feet were a few centimeters from the ground. I looked down and then looked at his smirking face.

Lloyd's POV

I was lying in my bed when my phone started ringing. "hmm. Who would be calling so late?" I picked up the phone and saw that it was Kai so I answered. "hello?" I asked. No response. I was about to end the call, but then I heard a voice. "Let go of me!" I recognized Kai's voice. "Kai?" I said. "haha, And why would I do that, Hothead." Another voice said. the voice was familiar but I could not point to who it was. "I said, LET GO OF ME!" I heard Kai scream. I understood that I needed to do something so I turned off the mic and ran to the control room. "ZANE! I NEED YOUR HELP IN THE CONTROL ROOM! NOW!" I screamed. Zane came running in. "What is it, Lloyd?" he asked me. "I want you to trace this call and put it on speaker," I said. Zane started working while the others came in. "what's with all the yelling?" Jay asked. "I got a phone call from Kai but it sounds like he's in trouble." I said all of their facial expressions changed. "what can we do to help?" Nya asked. "I don't know. I already got Zane working on getting the location of the call." I said but then it came voices from the speakers. "You know, you really are a hothead, losing your temper so fast." the unknown voice said. "PLEASE JUST LET GO OF ME!" We heard Kai scream. "Ok, fine!" the voice said and then we heard a thud. "WHAT DO YOU WANT?" Kai shouted. "Do I really have to spell it out for you. I. WANT. REVENGE!" The voice said. "Morro, Please I know you think revenge is the answer but it's not. so please let me and the-." Kai was interrupted by screaming. "NO! YOU HAVE NO IDEA OF WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO TRAIN HARD TO GET SOMEWHERE AND THEN FIND OUT THAT WHATEVER YOU DO IT WON'T BE ENOUGH!" We heard the voice scream. "M..Morro!" I stammered. "He's back?" Jay asked. I was about to answer Jay but then we heard Morro speak again. "You know Kai, I think I like seeing you this scared and I'm sure Lloyd would hate to see that. hmm. SO HOW ABOUT WE TAKE THIS SOMEWHERE ELSE!" We heard Kai scream and then the line went dead. I could not speak, I could not move, all I could hear was Kai's scream echoing in my head. "Zane, did you find it?" I finally heard Jay say. "I could not find the exact location but I was able to find the area from where the call was made." Zane answered. "good then let's go!" Jay said and put a hand on Nya's shoulder trying to cheer her up. "Are you coming, Lloyd?" I heard Cole ask. "Y...Yeah, I'm c..coming." Was all I could say. "Nya I want you to stay here in case something happens," Jay said to Nya. "O..ok." she stammered. I was finally able to speak. "Let's go find our friend!"