Why Not Make This Fun

Present

"Don't touch my brother you son of a bitch." Dean and Castiel stood at the entrance of the dungeon.
"Or what?" Gabriel taunted.
"Or I'll kill you."
"Good luck. I'm more powerful than ever." Gabriel waved his hand and the two men were sent flying into the wall. "But why not make this fun." His angel blade appeared in his hand.
He charged towards Dean, who was pushing himself off the floor. Blades clashed as Castiel also joined the fight.
Sam was busy using brute force to get out of his bonds. The rope snapped and he was about to make his way to Lucifer when an angel blade slid to his feet.
"NO!" He heard Dean yell. He looked up to see Gabriel standing behind Cas, who had an angel blade sticking out of his stomach. Gabriel pulled the blade out of Cas and the angel fell to the floor like a rag doll. Dean ran forwards and knelt beside Cas.
"Cas. No God, please no." Dean grabbed the angels hand. "Please don't die. I love you."
"I love you too." Cas sputtered out, blood escaping his mouth. Then he was gone. Dean cried over his lifeless corpse, holding him close.
Gabriel appeared behind him angel blade in hand.
"Dean look out!" Sam yelled, but it was too late. Gabriel brought the blade down into Deans back. Dean went rigid before falling to the floor next to Cas.
"Love hurts, doesn't it." Gabriel taunted.
Sam was going to kill him. He locked eyes with Lucifer. The devil shook his head, begging him to not get himself killed.
"I love you." Sam mouthed to him. Lucifer shook his head more vigorously.
"Gabriel!" Sam yelled.
"Sammy! I see you got out of your bonds." Gabriel giggled. "Will you be joining me now."
An idea can to Sam.
"Of course. You've obviously proven yourself a mighty warrior, willing to do anything for me." Sam said in the most seductive voice he could muster. He slowly made his way to the archangel. "Why would I want anyone else."
Gabriel smiled at him, not seeing through his act. "I'm glad you've finally come to your senses. You know I would never hurt you."
Sam grabbed his shoulder and kissed the archangel. It was cold and empty, and it hurt him to do it. Gabriel instantly melted into the kiss, because to him, everything was now right in the world. What Gabriel didn't see was the angel blade hidden up Sam's sleeve.