Sealing the Deal

The devil land the hunter landed in the throne room. Before Sam even had a chance to speak, Lucifer had put a finger to his lips.

     "We have a deal to seal." Lucifer closed the distance between them and placed his lips on sams. He could feel Sam go ridged above him but ignored it. He placed a hand on either side of his face and tilted his head to deepen the kiss. Lucifer was starting to enjoy himself when Sam suddenly pulled away.

     "It doesn't take that much to seal a deal." Sam took a few steps back before standing up straight in front of the archangel. Nothing happened for a few moments so Sam finally said: "Just get it over with." Lucifer walked to his throne and sat before replying,

     "I don't know what you're talking about."

     "Aren't you going to use me as your new meat suit?" The moose was beginning to get confused.

     "No."

     "What?"

     "Do you want me to?"

     "No."

     "Then stop asking for it." San quickly shut his mouth before tentatively walking toward Lucifer.

     "Then why did you want me?"

     "Sammy Sammy Sammy..." Lucifer began, standing from his throne and walking toward him.

     "It's Sam"

     Lucifer ignored this and placed his hands on Sam's hips. Sam tried to pull away but Lucifer's archangel strength to keep him in place. Lucifer stood on his toes and put his mouth up to Sams' ear.

     "Maybe I just want you," he whispered in a lustful voice. Sam shuddered as the devil nibbled on his ear. His eyes fluttered shut and he relaxed as Lucifer began planting kisses along his neck and collarbone, humming as he went. Sam's eyes shot open seconds later when he realized what was happening and quickly shoved Lucifer back, his grip having been loosened during their "activities."

     "No, no, this is not okay." Sam held his head in his hands.

     "Why, because I'm a man?"

     "Becuase you're the devil!"

     "So you don't care that I'm a man?"

     "I never said that!"

     "You also never denied it."

     "Well I'm denying it now" Sam walked out the door before coming back moments later. "Umm, where am I staying?"