The Crossroads

I apologize ahead of time for grammar mistakes, I did this on my phone
——————————————————

     Sam stood at the crossroad, hands in his pockets, shifting his weight from foot to foot. He hadn't done this in years but now seemed as good a time as ever. He has performed the spell and now all he needed was for a demon to show up. As if on cue, a voice behind him called,

     "Hello, Winchester" San turned to see a beautiful woman dressed in black. Her dark hair cascaded down her shoulders and her mouth was turned up in a sly smile.

     "I want to speak with Lucifer," Sam said.

     "Now why would you want to do that, when you have me" the demon walked up to Sam and ran her finger down his cheek. Sam grabbed her hand and held it tight as she tried to yank it away without success.

     "No. I need Lucifer." Sam's hand loosened as the demon vanished back to hell. He only hoped it would follow his command. 2 hours later, the demon returned with a smiling devil before disappearing again.

     "Sammy! Did you wait all this time for me? I'm flattered." Sam stood from where he has seated himself on the floor and walked over to the archangel.

     "Bring him back."

     "I don't know what you're talking about." Sam punched him.

     "Yes, you do now BRING MY BROTHER HOME!" Lucifer staggered back, holding his hand to his face.

     "Well, that was rude. And if you're talking about Dean then I'm sorry to say there's no bringing him back. He's dead, done, damned, never to return."

     "No, he's not. He can come back. He always comes back." Sam held back tears but his voice still betrayed him.

     "Aw Sammy, don't cry"

     "It's Sam"

     "Sure, Sure. Now, listen. Deans not coming back this time and there's no deal you can make to change that."

     "That's not true."

     "Well is course it isn't." Satan giggled. "But this one's really going to cost you."

     "What do you want." Sam could already imagine all the terrible things going through the devils head, especially one in particular.

     "Why Sammy, you know what I want. I want you."